• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Mike Lindell out here looking like he’s about to be holding up the urn for The Undertaker.

Not that it really matters because it is ridiculous in about 900 other ways as well, but "Christian" republicans that say things like this really are telling on themselves in terms of their commitment to their religion. Believing that Trump could save you from something even close to the same magnitude of what Jesus did is just a fundamental misunderstanding of their own religion.

Bernie announces his intention to die in office. To be fair, he seems more mentally together than a number of Senators.

it's actually p impressive how much energy he projects for an 82 year old

caught him doing an Rotunda interview on Amanpour & Co last week and he didn't miss a beat

There should be an age limit on running for office, and Bernie is older than whatever that hypothetical age limit should be. Having said that, there is no age limit, and Bernie shows more cognitive health than the rest of these other ancient shitheads. I hope he eventually is replaced by someone even further left and even more obstinate.

does Bernie have a presumed successor?
I was wondering the same - if not, I can understand him not wanting to step down. But I would think he would want to be mentoring someone to continue where he leaves off.

There is a young 71 year old up and comer, Cris Ericson, who has lost their Senate bid 8 times and the governorship 9 times. She was a Republican in 2006, US Marijuana Party in 2010, 2012, then Democrat in 2016 and Progressive in 2020. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cris_Ericson

I guess I get it from Bernie's perspective, but it would at least be nice if someone in his position would be willing to avoid being placed on critically important committees so that we can avoid another Feinstein type of situation. But I imagine he is not planning to do that.

oh yeah defs not giving the man the pass here

just saying he's like the sprightly youth of the Congressional Retirement Home

must be something in the cheese

Back