• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

In addition to the other points, you don't have to be a history scholar to know that killing thousands upon of thousands of civillians is wrong.

Also, what was with the "don't know any world history" potshot? What's she do, give them a world history final?

Also, I'm going to need a bit more to justify "my husband almost fixed this thirty years ago and therefore the protests are null and void".

Hillary cackled that a 20-year-old didn't know as much about 1980s and 1990s diplomacy as a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State.

“When you destroy property or you take down the U.S flag and you have to put up gates around it — that costs money,” Kotis said. “It’s imperative that we have the proper resources for law enforcement to protect the campus.”

Ah yes, gotta spend millions of dollars to make sure 19 year olds don't lower a flag from a flagpole. Glad our priorities are in the right place.
They could just take that $500,000-plus those MAGAts raised on that gofundme page for the UNC frat and use it to protect Old Glory where ever it flies around the campus. I would think that would be more than adequate. Of course they're supposedly going to use it to throw them a party. Has there been any word from them on when the party will supposedly happen? Or have they already taken that $500k and are living it up in some vacation spot and buying themselves some nice gifts while laughing at the rubes who actually donated?

Having spent a week in California with conservative folks, I understand the biggest problems we face are (liberal) government sponsored (supported) shoplifting, drug use, homelessness and illegal immigration.

And, of course, Biden’s inflation.

Pretty sure you can be weak, gay, and fucking hard.

Not stereotyping, but Hispanic culture does have some problematic machismo elements that are very homophobic and transphobic. It’s not surprising to see conservative Latino politicians lean into that, especially with evangelicalism/catholicism underpinning a rural culture.

3-time Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker gave a commencement talk at Benedictine College in Kansas last weekend. In his talk Butker "railed against Pride month, working women, President Biden’s leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic and abortion" rights. According to Butker, Biden's "bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

He also advised women in the audience that their “most important title” should be that of “homemaker.” “I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolic lies told to you...Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world. I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother.” He started his address by attacking "dangerous gender ideologies" and Pride month next month.

Not stereotyping, but Hispanic culture does have some problematic machismo elements that are very homophobic and transphobic. It’s not surprising to see conservative Latino politicians lean into that, especially with evangelicalism/catholicism underpinning a rural culture.

3-time Super Bowl winning Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker gave a commencement talk at Benedictine College in Kansas last weekend. In his talk Butker "railed against Pride month, working women, President Biden’s leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic and abortion" rights. According to Butker, Biden's "bad policies and poor leadership have negatively impacted major life issues. Things like abortion, IVF, surrogacy, euthanasia, as well as a growing support for the degenerate cultural values and media all stem from pervasiveness of disorder.”

He also advised women in the audience that their “most important title” should be that of “homemaker.” “I think it is you, the women, who have had the most diabolic lies told to you...Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world, but I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world. I can tell you that my beautiful wife Isabelle would be the first to say her life truly started when she started living her vocation as a wife and as a mother.” He started his address by attacking "dangerous gender ideologies" and Pride month next month.

His mom works as a physicist at Emory. I need a board psychologist to delve into how that may have led him to having these beliefs.

His mom works as a physicist at Emory. I need a board psychologist to delve into how that may have led him to having these beliefs.
A devout Catholic physicist is murdered in the book Angels and Demons, so it’s possible !

Back