• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black & Gold Madness Observations...

True. But the Wake Forest way is to get a pig drunk and damn near kill it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Can we get rid of this moron? State has quite a football season coming together for you to catch up on if you're not going to post your W-2.

Still hard to believe that the media picked essentially an entirely new Cow College team above us. :(

Bzdelicked!

not sure if this has been posted anywhere, but the mavs had their shootaround on wake's campus on saturday morning. had a preseason game in greensboro against the bobcats that night. dirk was strolling around wake's campus.

cool picture with devin and dirk

seems devin has added the back rub to his game. thanks bzz.

The absolute best was 2006. Skip introduced the team in the Joel, we watched the game, headed over to tailgate at BB&T and then watched the football
team win against BC on ESPN's prime-time game on national television on our way to the Orange Bowl!!

that day was awesome

This picture makes me happy

I ran into Devin at a Y in raleigh a couple weekends ago, gave him a quick "go deacs" and asked him if we were going to be good.... He snickered and said "yes" but I was struck at how big he is...and I'm 6'2

He's actually put on a ton of muscle in the offseason. I really do expect a big season from him.

Here's a before shot...

hi-res-7147852_display_image.jpg

He's bigger but he was a pretty strong guy as a freshman.

Didn't odom try to recruit dirk After the nike hoop summit? Or was that another German

was dirk. I recall the poop sheet listing Wake and Uva as the likely schools for Dirk IF he went to college.

Back