• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black History Month - Trump Edition

"I'm very proud to be on a sports board where we can learn about PhDeac. Did you know he's black? It's true! Lots of people don't know it...."

I thought the OP was a parody until I saw it on Facebook too.

It's unbelievable to me that the leader of the free world speaks like that. Sad state we are in.

He managed to not say the phrase "one of the good ones" so I'll give him the upset W for this.

He managed to not say the phrase "one of the good ones" so I'll give him the upset W for this.

I'm sad that this made me laugh... I wonder what the line was on that.

Agreed with doofus, though. It's pretty incredible that your average 3rd grader could deliver a more sincere and focused speech/address than the POTUS.

He really could have learned a great deal had he kept his appointment to visit the NMAAHC on MLK Day instead of being a coward.

It's unbelievable to me that the leader of the free world speaks like that. Sad state we are in.

xt.jpg

I was curious as to why Trump didn't mention crime ridden inner city hellholes once in talking about Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman?

I was curious as to why Trump didn't mention crime ridden inner city hellholes once in talking about Frederick Douglass and Harriet Tubman?

"...We’re gonna work very hard on the inner city. Ben is gonna be doing that, big league. That’s one of the big things that you’re gonna be looking at. We need safer communities and we’re going to do that with law enforcement. We’re gonna make it safe. We’re gonna make it much better than it is right now. Right now it’s terrible, and I saw you talking about it the other night, Paris, on something else that was really—you did a fantastic job the other night on a very unrelated show."

"[My] Black [Friends] History Month"

So unbelievably embarrassing -- amazing that anyone can contort their souls into a position to support this buffoon.

"[My] Black [Friends] History Month"

So unbelievably embarrassing -- amazing that anyone can contort their souls into a position to support this buffoon.

Maybe he doesn't always use the best words, but his heart's in the right place.

Sean Spicer on Frederick Douglass:
"Well, I think there’s contribution, I think [Trump] wants to highlight the contributions that he has made, and I think through a lot of the actions and statements that he’s gonna make, the contributions of Frederick Douglass will become more and more."

Can we please have a game show where members of the Trump admin are quizzed on black history?

"Malcolm X was a 90s rapper known for ATVs and barking. Period."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those white people who voted in their own interest! Michael Eric Dyson: White ‘selfishness' produced 'heinous' Trump

Back