• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black History Month - Trump Edition

Give Trump and Spicer credit for proving why Black History Month is necessary.

This relates to black history how?

Oh, you might not have heard of him but he's a prominent black guy who I think was on their show for Black History Month. Plus this thread is not really about Black History Month- more about attacking Trump. Surprised you couldn't pick up on that.

most of the threads on the politics board are about attacking Trump

I think that's a bit of overkill but hell hath no fury like a left/lib scorned

most of the threads on the politics board are about attacking Trump

I think that's a bit of overkill but hell hath no fury like a left/lib scorned

Oh shut the fuck up. This entire country put up with 8 years of butthurt Republicans doing everything they could to undermine and obstruct the Obama presidency.

Just had my daily dose of Fox News in the locker room, and they were talking about how upset they were at something Whoopi Goldberg said about Trump on the view. It really is amazing how sensitive trump shills are at any and every criticism of the dear leader. Especially hilarious when it comes from folks that flipped their shit about Obama Steal Yo Guns for 8 years. Of course the difference being that Donald Trump is a known piece of shit person. Someone on there blamed the crass culture of Hollywood for trump's locker room talk. It was all I could do not to bust out laughing. The 70 year old silver spoon fed man baby corrupted by hollywood! What a chode.

Im tickled that BSF and Sailor feel the need to JCD every thing Trump says. There will be so much more of this, on a daily basis, for four years.

flounder_oh-boy-is-this-great_zpsbc0fd599.jpg

Oh shut the fuck up. This entire country put up with 8 years of butthurt Republicans doing everything they could to undermine and obstruct the Obama presidency.

I'm glad that Trump has the important stuff down like not putting his feet on a desk or wearing jeans on vacation.

Mike Pence kicked off Black History Month with a shoutout to Abraham Lincoln. Guess he was going to do a black historic figure every day, and he must have just run out this late in the month.

If Pence was going to use a President from Illinois who royally pissed off rural white voters, he could have chosen a black one.

"We gotta lower that body count."

Geez.

Again, let's talk about the absurdity of this. An Ohio pastor is claiming that Chicago gang leaders want to broker deal under which they kill fewer people and Trump starts social programs.

Geez.

Again, let's talk about the absurdity of this. An Ohio pastor is claiming that Chicago gang leaders want to broker deal under which they kill fewer people and Trump starts social programs.

Sounds like the plot for season 6 of The Wire.

Geez.

I mean, putting aside the series of ridiculous premises that got to that point, that's a protection racket, right? Someone just pitched a protection racket to the President at a black history "listening session"?

Yes. And Trump supporters are somehow proud that Chicago gang leaders would pitch a protection racket to Trump and wouldn't pitch it to Obama.

Back