• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

Finished the VR episode (3:2). Wow, that was intense.

Fantastic third season.

Truly like nothing else on television. It really helps that each storyline is self-contained so they aren't stretching to find new ways to make characters interesting every episode. You can just develop one story at a time and make it as good as possible. Eps 2-4 were on par with the best from earlier seasons.

Fantastic third season.

Truly like nothing else on television. It really helps that each storyline is self-contained so they aren't stretching to find new ways to make characters interesting every episode. You can just develop one story at a time and make it as good as possible. Eps 2-4 were on par with the best from earlier seasons.

I think that also helps with casting. Easier to get great actors to commit to just one episode.

What's your favorite ep from this season? I think San Junipero hands down wins that award for me.

San Junipero is the rare happy ending episode.

I think the strongest two were Playtest and Shut Up and Dance.

Playtest was the only one that came close to the mindfuck levels of White Bear and The Entire History of You.

Playtest was the only one that came close to the mindfuck levels of White Bear and The Entire History of You.

Shut Up and Dance was just so jarring.

Oof yeah shut up and dance was ridiculous. Probably my second favorite.

I have only seen first two seasons but clearly the entire history of you and be right back are on another level

Dear God, the 2nd episode -- Fifteen Million Merits. Wow.

Yeah. That one is my clear personal favorite. It had everything.

All the other episodes have been very good, and I'm so glad I finally started watching.

The Waldo Moment - The last episode that's been done, and I think the one that tried to make the broadest statement. It's good but my least favorite. It's like saying which season of The Wire you prefer least.

I watched this one post-election, and it was so hard not to connect the themes of the episode to Trump's America. I'd encourage you all the rewatch this one.

Watched the first ep, Nosedive, last night. Whole episode was about rep, and it was NOT anonymous !

I'm caught up to this episode, so I won't read anymore of this thread, but there was anonymous rep (must've counted less?)!

Back