• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Black Mirror

Holy freaking shit....White Bear....just....

Wow....

If only justice like that was real.

You serious? That shit was fucked up.

Yeah, that episode was fucked.

There is a similarly themed Star Trek Voyager episode (Ex Post Facto) that wasn't particularly good, but came right to the forefront of my memory while watching White Bear. In The Voyager ep, murderers are given brain implants that force them to relive the final moments of their victim's life, from the victim's perspective, every 14 hours.

San Junipero was so good. I think I appreciated even more since I watched it immediately after Shut Up and Dance, another good but absolutely fucked entry.

I honestly forgot I was watching a show - it felt like a movie. And at times, it reminded me of one of my favorite novels, Ready Player One. Good stuff.

San Junipero was so good. I think I appreciated even more since I watched it immediately after Shut Up and Dance, another good but absolutely fucked entry.

I honestly forgot I was watching a show - it felt like a movie. And at times, it reminded me of one of my favorite novels, Ready Player One. Good stuff.

wonder if that movie will be any good

the book was pretty campy and cheesy in stretches but really fun

Ready Player One

I mean, i really enjoyed it as a gamer/pop culture nerd. But it's a YA book. Don't be surprised if the movie is made for the hunger games demo.

ok young adult is different than kids to me, i agree with that

hunger games movies were decent, i'd be ok with that treatment, the source material is way better in RPO

Steven Spielberg is directing Ready Player One, I bet it'll be better than Hunger Games flicks.

Steven Spielberg is directing Ready Player One, I bet it'll be better than Hunger Games flicks.

oh hai!

25The-BFG-1.jpg

yeah, he did a unecessary film adaptation of the bfg. that doesn't mean he isn't one of the best working american directors. it's definitely better for ready player one than joe schmo directing.

yeah, he did a unecessary film adaptation of the bfg. that doesn't mean he isn't one of the best working american directors. it's definitely better for ready player one than joe schmo directing.

maybe

BFG was a passion project for Spielberg so...

Last edited:
Speilberg is hot or miss and he insists on putting unnecessarily sappy scenes in every movie

Back to black mirror- I only have two episodes left- Hated in the Nation and White Christmas. Can't find white Christmas on Kodi/Exodus so I may need to find a legitimate :)0) way to watch it

Finally caught up. For me:

Tier 1: San Junipero, Fifteen Million Merits, Men Against Fire, Be Right Back
Tier 2: Everything else
Tier 3: (for a reference point) The vast majority of good television

The Entire History of You isn't in your top tier?

That or San Junipero is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't understand why the soldiers' hands were twitching like they were playing videogames in their sleep

Back