• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board Fundraising Suggestions

Yep, his name was something like that. He did those and another set.

They were great!

Tony_the_Tiger.jpg

I can donate some indulgences.

But I'd be up for having donors identified in the avatar space. But then again, I'd be willing to donate just to keep these boards going.

Granting special powers - if you donate XXX amount, you can have the ability to ban another poster for 24 hours, reset their rep to zero, etc.

yes please. Have i mentioned that I am fabulously wealthy? BYE RJ

Okay I'll bite the bullet: for each person that donates $100 they can watch a Wake sporting event with me and we can get drunk together.

I'm willing to take one for the team here.

Okay I'll bite the bullet: for each person that donates $100 they can watch a Wake sporting event with me and we can get drunk together.

I'm willing to take one for the team here.

On this note... I think I'll donate $99.99 to the boards.

Reactions: Ayo
Whatever you guys decide, I donated last time and am willing to do so again. Some of us old guys are still with it.

Whatever you guys decide, I donated last time and am willing to do so again. Some of us old guys are still with it.

Where do I send a check & who do I make it out to? If you need to, PM me.

Where do I send a check & who do I make it out to? If you need to, PM me.

I'm with Reff. Just let us know who, when and where.
Thanks guys. It'll probably be around the 1st of the year. I'll post a thread here and link threads from all of the forums.

I will definitely donate again. Just post the info and I will paypal.

didn't donate last time, don't plan on donating this time. y'all should be paying me.

I'll donate again regardless of what you guys decide to do for fundraising because I'm not a fucking shylock like RJ.

Back