• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Board weirdos

Turd Ferguson neg repped me at what looks like minutes after the GTech game (5:17PM). He said, "did you enjoy that game, dumbass?"

Mildly funny to be sure, but ...

... there are only a few posters on here I know in their flesh and blood form. The rest of you, Turd Ferguson included, I don't have a relationship with you. I don't like you. I don't hate you. I don't know you. Your entertainment and/or a distraction. There are a few exceptions. I begrudgingly like deacvision7 despite his douchery. Irish pissed me off about something I now forget and I challenged him to a fight. I don't know what happened there. I have sparred off and on with Phdeac for about a decade. That may brush up against some form of relationship. That said, if he got hit by a bus tomorrow, I would not fly down or up or wherever for his funeral and I am absolutely sure he would not fly to mine. I don't like Racerdeac or that dumbass math teacher that posts stupid shit.

But, none of you save the flesh and blood ones I know exist in my real world. I would assume that is healthy.

I respectfully suggest Turd consider the same.

Am I off base in thinking this was a pathetic thing to do? Or do you fellas consider this ... a relationship? A lot of you post on game threads so maybe I am off base.

Giant glass house chunking rocks. Stick to Ultimate, oldbro.

That too is a struggle these days. No oldbros play in my neck of the woods. Only youngbros. They are killing me. I think I'm only years away from sitting in a nawn chair on Saturday mornings cheering 6 years old on a soccer field at 8AM. And that might be my exercise for of all the effort of unloading and loading the chairs.

Hello road bike. Or tennis racket.

For sure. Jaybone went OFF on me back in the DS days on premium because I suggested that Teague had some holes in his game. Said all sorts of meandering, personal bullshit.

Clemons_tAP110619027409_620x350.jpg

Great answer. And I agree.

Believe it or not I really am mostly interested in the socio dynamics more than anything: online personas, aggressive behavior/posting, a community based on either total agreement or borderline hostile opposition of which I am a player. I say I don't give a shit and believe I mean it but tap out aggressive and obnoxious shit like just about everyone else. Is it taking out aggression on strangers rather than wives and bosses?

I get the narcissistic tag but every one on here is a naracist. That is the nature of the environs. I'd just like to understand it a little better. Because it has changed the nature of sports somewhere between incrementally to a lot

Anywho still think its weird to turn to some "dumbass" you don't know immediately after a pathetic loss. I can promise you it was the furthest thing from my mind after the state game

If I may offer you one piece of advice:

Don't think about this shit so much.

Or you might get all emo and quit the boards.

Twice.

It's a slippery slope.

Prescient.

I was amused to see this call out thread resurrected. Easily one of my favorite board events. Thanks for the memories, bone.

Back