• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Horner

Greg Olson. Braves go from one all star in Olson in 1990 to 14 division titles in a row.

How can Lonnie Smith and his pack of smokes have been excluded thus far??

when I was a kid I had a brief moment where I was convinced that Rufino Linares was going to be an all-star.

Rafael Belliard
Mark Lemke
Jeff Blauser
Francisco Cabrera
Gerald Perry
Tommy Gregg

Tony Tarasco
Roberto Kelly
Esteban Yan

traded to Expos for Marquis Grissom - good trade

Marquis Grissom
David Justice

traded to Cleveland for Lofton/Embree - bad trade

I remember Pedro Guerrero smoking in the dugout as well.

He wasn't a Brave, but Dave "the Cobra" Parker was a dugout smoking fiend. Could hit as well - plus had a bazooka for an arm.

130917172238-dave-parker-single-image-cut_crop_north.jpg

He wasn't a Brave, but Dave "the Cobra" Parker was a dugout smoking fiend. Could hit as well - plus had a bazooka for an arm.

130917172238-dave-parker-single-image-cut_crop_north.jpg

Went to a Met game in NY when Hank Aaron was in his prime. After every at bat he could easily be seen hiding on the stairway entrance from the dugout smoking a cig or two.

I got Jim Acker's autograph on my glove at a game and then saw Murph hit a homer off Eric Show. Every kid in Georgia wanted to be #3 in little league in the 80s.

Back