• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight was Investigated by the FBI

Yes, I have never shit on RJ ever before. There's a search button, you can use it. RJ and I disagree on a lot and he gets called on that. Also I like on the boards that if you are younger there is no way you possibly could be successful, pretty successful here chief and so are a lot of other people.

The OP was not meant to be political in the least. It was primarily a jab at BKF supporting a man with this much baggage while feigning moral high ground for his own beliefs.

I mean there's really no need to post call outs about bkf hypocrisy, he berates people about being spoiled etc... when his life has been full of inherited luxury and opportunity through the seduction of a high school student.

Yes, I have never shit on RJ ever before. There's a search button, you can use it. RJ and I disagree on a lot and he gets called on that. Also I like on the boards that if you are younger there is no way you possibly could be successful, pretty successful here chief and so are a lot of other people.

Evidently, you and I have very different definitions of being a successful person. I don't think a successful person would post this:

I mean there's really no need to post call outs about bkf hypocrisy, he berates people about being spoiled etc... when his life has been full of inherited luxury and opportunity through the seduction of a high school student.

Add on top of that that BKF supported HB2 because he was afraid some pervert might see girls in the bathroom. But it is 100% for BKF to vote for a buy who bragged about intentionally going into dressing rooms to see naked and half naked teenage girls.

So many microagressions.

Have we determined the exact year Wake started producing thinking graduates at a higher clip than it produced rubes? Is it 1990 on the nose?

Yes, I have never shit on RJ ever before. There's a search button, you can use it. RJ and I disagree on a lot and he gets called on that. AAlso I like on the boards that if you are younger there is no way you possibly could be successful, pretty successful here chief and so are a lot of other people.

I've never said anything remotely like underlined section. Please don't lump me in with those who say that.

Even when we disagree, you usually don't sink to ascribing things to me I never said and never would say.

RJ read what is in bold. The situation is almost identical you could almost replace the players and have an exact description of the Trump Jr. situation. If there is a major difference is the Dems reached out and initiated the action which is not the case with Jr. Yet, either you are too bias to see it or want to justify one action while condemning another. Both sides were opened to getting dirt on the other.

So, what's your take on Podesta, $35 million, his Board seat with a Putin backed company, and the arrangement giving Russia access to 20% of US plutonium? Nothing to be concerned with there? But Trump taking a meeting on possibly licensing the Trump name for some Moscow hotels before he was a candidate is evidence of ongoing collusion? It would be too funny if not so sad.

First of all, at that time, the person was not working for the DNC. Next, even if you want to stretch to the disputed point that the person was acting on the behalf of the DNC, there is no way to compare getting information about an operative, from an ally to seeking out an adversary to get illegally obtained information and asking an adversary to impact our election.

There's NOTHING about the meeting with the lawyers that has anything to Trump licensing. Why the fuck did you invent that lie?

I've never said anything remotely like underlined section. Please don't lump me in with those who say that.

Even when we disagree, you usually don't sink to ascribing things to me I never said and never would say.

Wasn't talking about you, talking about oldman in that instance as well as bkf always.

Wasn't talking about you, talking about oldman in that instance as well as bkf always.

The way you structured the sentence my name is the last one mentioned before you made that assertion.

One of my biggest problems with millennials is that you guys don't take enough chances. Only a tiny minority of successful people haven't failed at least once and most have failed more than once. If something doesn't work, you're young. Big fucking deal!

Get a little dirty.

For fuck's sake, if you have a beard (or recently shaved to get a job), like plaid, wear the hipster jeans, discuss where the beans of coffee come from as you sip a $3-7 cup, listen to indie bands, be proud of being a hipster. Don't run away from it like a little wuss.

You guys have the greatest base from which to experiment and succeed in the history of the world. USE IT!

What prompted that?

You guys take potshots at the older people (especially you). I thought I'd give you some encouragement.

But I do think it's hilarious, that you can't find a hipster, even in room full of them.

this is like Dr Strangelove meets Saul Alinsky and Pablo Picasso

Back