• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight was Investigated by the FBI

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Over complaints that he groped multiple women at a US spy agency. No charges were brought after a year of investigations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...ea80e32bf47_story.html?utm_term=.d90099b6160a

Employees at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) complained in advance about their boss’s decision to invite the Hall of Fame basketball coach to give a speech at their headquarters, given his history of bullying players, demeaning women and throwing furniture. But that was nothing compared with the troubles triggered by Knight’s July 10, 2015, visit to the agency at Fort Belvoir, Va., near Washington.

Four women who worked at the spy agency alleged that Knight had groped or touched them inappropriately in brief encounters before and after his speech, according to investigative documents and interviews with more than a dozen NGA officials.

What a man to idolize.

Over complaints that he groped multiple women at a US spy agency. No charges were brought after a year of investigations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...ea80e32bf47_story.html?utm_term=.d90099b6160a

What a man to idolize.

I'm not a fan. However, the fact that the employees protested his coming in advance does raise questions about whether the accusations might have been slight exaggerations. But then I have no idea. Cannot recall these kind of charges being raised against Knight before. Perhaps they have been, I have never tried to keep up with all of his misbehavior. Not a hero in any case.

Well. it figures that both of BKF's heroes (Bknight and Trump) are serial sexual assaulters given BKF's stance on HB2.

Please say this happened in the women's bathroom.

Well. it figures that both of BKF's heroes (Bknight and Trump) are serial sexual assaulters given BKF's stance on HB2.

Neither are. And WaPo IS fake news. I can't believe even the doofus would post this mess on here.

Tell me about Leftist hero Joe Biden rubbing the shoulders and whispering in the ear of wives of men being honored in ceremonies in the WH... FBI investigation? You rubes fall for all the propaganda. Why don't you report the PROOF of your allegations before making harebrained conclusions.

Neither are. And WaPo IS fake news. I can't believe even the doofus would post this mess on here.

Tell me about Leftist hero Joe Biden rubbing the shoulders and whispering in the ear of wives of men being honored in ceremonies in the WH... FBI investigation? You rubes fall for all the propaganda. Why don't you report the PROOF of your allegations before making harebrained conclusions.

Please tell me this is a parody...

Please tell me you aren't 6 years old...

What is "fake news" about it?

The fact that they are reporting on it at all?
The woman who filed a sex and racial discrimination complaint with the Defense Department claiming that she was retaliated against for reporting that she was groped?
The four women who all claimed they were groped?
Or maybe even the the FBI, US Army, Pentagon, and other intelligence agencies launching probes into it?

Look I know you are doing this to get a rise out of me, and it no doubt prompted a response, but if you're going to spew the typical "fake news" then tell me why it's fake news, in what capacity it failed in reporting, and why you deem it to not meet your standards.

If Joe Biden had four women accuse him of sexual harassment then I am pretty damn sure every paper out there would be covering it. This has nothing to do with any political party. A distinguished newspaper is reporting on a claim that a famous basketball coach was under investigation for allegedly sexually harassing four women.

Last edited:
He is pushing 80, so the most he could do was just grope. Still not ok if true.

How does Joe Biden factor into the conversation re: Bobby Knight?

Is the new logic to simply bring up a tangentially related incident involving a person who is identified as a member of a different political party?

If so, then that's sad and lazy.

That a lot of famous men have allegations of sexual assault, harassment, etc. in their pasts neither excuses the acts alleged nor vindicates the parties involved

Last edited:
I'm not a fan. However, the fact that the employees protested his coming in advance does raise questions about whether the accusations might have been slight exaggerations. But then I have no idea. Cannot recall these kind of charges being raised against Knight before. Perhaps they have been, I have never tried to keep up with all of his misbehavior. Not a hero in any case.

Why do these things always come down to "bitches be lyin'?" Why is it hard to believe an old stubborn man who doesn't respect anybody would grope four women at an event?

Why do these things always come down to "bitches be lyin'?" Why is it hard to believe an old stubborn man who doesn't respect anybody would grope four women at an event?

I know you read better than that. The statement is that prior protests raise questions. I also said that I have no idea as to what actually happened. Asking questions is not the same as accusation. It is unhealthy either to assume that accusers are lying or that they cannot be questioned as to their veracity. False accusations have been made upon occasion.

At any rate, such accusations should be fully and aggressively investigated. Which reportedly has happened.

Is the new logic to simply bring up a tangentially related incident involving a person who is identified as a member of a different political party?

That a lot of famous men have allegations of sexual assault, harassment, etc. in their pasts neither excuses the acts alleged nor vindicate the parties involved

Joe Biden doesn't factor into the conversation re: Bobby Knight.

Unfortunately, that is typical for message boards for years. No new logic involved.

And to be fair, Lohengrin was replying to rj's Trump comment.

That a lot of famous men have allegations of sexual assault, harassment, etc. in their pasts neither excuses the acts alleged nor vindicate the parties involved

Ever visit The Tunnels?

It sucks when the 80 deacs forget the label it makes things so much easier if you just had Lohengrin8x

Back