• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight was Investigated by the FBI

Why don't you check out how Knight started fights with random people in parking lots? How about Knight throwing a full vase at the head of 60+ year old secretary? How about grabbing a student on campus for not addressing him properly?

Didn't say Knight was all good, just that he isn't all bad.

Used the Fox example to draw your ire - it is easy to push your button (you only have one) knowing you and others would miss the point. I don't know if Bill Cosby is innocent, or Bob Knight or anyone at Fox (since there were payments made in several of these incidents you have to think something was going on). But, it is still way too easy for someone to claim sexual harassment and ruin the reputation of someone.

It has become a tool for other motives - political,career and revenge - that have nothing to do with whether someone was legitimately harassed. How many of you have asked a business associated out to dinner or drinks or, God forbid, flirted or made suggestive remarks with in fun? Or, you enter into a relationship... Wouldn't you hate to have a falling out with the other party and suddenly your actions are called into question and labeled harassment?

That was the point ... there is virtually no defense against such claims short of never encountering another person. And with a pop culture obsessed with selfies of so called celebs trying to out do each other on the slut look scale and song lyrics explicit sexual references, and women everywhere twerking and going low, etc - where is the line of what is acceptable and what is not?

All you posted was about the good about Knight. Plus the people you used at Fox each had a long history of the network covering for them due to the hundreds of millions in profits they created for the network.

You could have a point but you used terrible examples.

What a horrible post. It's far easier to sexually harass someone and ruin their life.

And people who come forward with sexual harassment allegations face boards of angry mean like you who would rather assume they're lying.

If you repeated ask someone out, flirt, or make suggestive remarks, it may not be fun for that person and you are making the workplace hostile for them. Don't be a dick.

This is crazy. Why is this even a story? The Thread Title/article title could have just as easily been:
FBI clears Bobby Knight of groping allegation.

Neither are. And WaPo IS fake news. I can't believe even the doofus would post this mess on here.

Tell me about Leftist hero Joe Biden rubbing the shoulders and whispering in the ear of wives of men being honored in ceremonies in the WH... FBI investigation? You rubes fall for all the propaganda. Why don't you report the PROOF of your allegations before making harebrained conclusions.

My God. You should post on RJs political asylum.

Why do these things always come down to "bitches be lyin'?" Why is it hard to believe an old stubborn man who doesn't respect anybody would grope four women at an event?
fdaed44e3ab843c284032e4b617ea4f3

These bitches be lyin tho??? Amirite PH?

Last edited:
Who are those? Bill Clinton's accusers? I don't think they're lying. Is there a reason to think they're lying?

off topic but I think the bitches be lyin who accused Bill Cosby. I refuse to accept that Cosby was a fucked up dude.

And why is Fat Albert considered so taboo now ? That was a great cartoon.

off topic but I think the bitches be lyin who accused Bill Cosby. I refuse to accept that Cosby was a fucked up dude.

That's the point I was trying to make, as long as the allegations are made at someone people seem to support the general response is bitches be lyin. As soon as they are directed at someone who is disliked the response is RAPIST!!!!

Pretty much the same with sports fans defending NCAA allegations. See JMHD and his stance on UNC.

When did it become acceptable to victim shame the hell out of people who come forward about sexual harassment to the point that the first thought of some people is that this is the norm?

That's the point I was trying to make, as long as the allegations are made at someone people seem to support the general response is bitches be lyin. As soon as they are directed at someone who is disliked the response is RAPIST!!!!

Pretty much the same with sports fans defending NCAA allegations. See JMHD and his stance on UNC.

I liked Bill Cosby (who didn't?) and I think he assaulted the shit out of a bunch of women.

When did it become acceptable to victim shame the hell out of people who come forward about sexual harassment to the point that the first thought of some people is that this is the norm?

Probably the first time a woman dared to suggest it was wrong to be sexually harassed.

Ph... figure it out.

Knight is a republican? Cosby and Clinton are democrats. What is there to figure out, Loh?

Also, aren't you always the "no politics on the sports board" guy? I miss that guy.

Back