• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Knight was Investigated by the FBI

I know you read better than that. The statement is that prior protests raise questions. I also said that I have no idea as to what actually happened. Asking questions is not the same as accusation. It is unhealthy either to assume that accusers are lying or that they cannot be questioned as to their veracity. False accusations have been made upon occasion.

At any rate, such accusations should be fully and aggressively investigated. Which reportedly has happened.

"Asking questions." Yeah, ok. The prior protests suggest they had reasons not to want him at the event and he confirmed those reasons.

Some how sexual harassment has become the latest in trend crimes (for lack of a better term). Some of you may remember how seemingly every day care center was under investigation for child molestation. Now, every man seems suspect to sexual harassment. Especially if you work for Fox (it worked to get rid of Ails and O'Reilly, failed against Hannity and now there is the guy from the business news channel). Face it, if you are male, outspoken or have enough noteriety to have people who don't like you, you are subject to this risk.

The problem is just like the day care hoax, the real cases of abuse get lost in the hysteria.

And Knight as a hero- check out how he has supported a former player who was always in Knight's doghouse-Langdon Turner- after Turner was paralyzed shortly before the NBA draft. Knight arranged to have the Celtics draft him (fulfilling Turner's dream) and has set up financing to help Turner in business. He is not all bad

I can't wait to find out what POS I will defend when I'm old AF

Neither are. And WaPo IS fake news. I can't believe even the doofus would post this mess on here.

Tell me about Leftist hero Joe Biden rubbing the shoulders and whispering in the ear of wives of men being honored in ceremonies in the WH... FBI investigation? You rubes fall for all the propaganda. Why don't you report the PROOF of your allegations before making harebrained conclusions.

Yesssssssss I always knew Loh was a shitty poster

Isn't it weird how conservatives all of a sudden don't trust the FBI because they investigate old pervs?

Isn't it weird how conservatives all of a sudden don't trust the FBI because they investigate old pervs?

Actually. the FBI seems to agree with them on this one. Strange story

Whitlock reported prosecutors in Virginia opted not to file charges against Knight, and the case was subsequently closed in July 2016.

Voyles also said FBI agents assigned to the case "reported to their superiors that there was no basis for any further action, period."

Actually. the FBI seems to agree with them on this one. Strange story

Whitlock reported prosecutors in Virginia opted not to file charges against Knight, and the case was subsequently closed in July 2016.

Voyles also said FBI agents assigned to the case "reported to their superiors that there was no basis for any further action, period."

Yeah but still.

Some how sexual harassment has become the latest in trend crimes (for lack of a better term). Some of you may remember how seemingly every day care center was under investigation for child molestation. Now, every man seems suspect to sexual harassment. Especially if you work for Fox (it worked to get rid of Ails and O'Reilly, failed against Hannity and now there is the guy from the business news channel). Face it, if you are male, outspoken or have enough noteriety to have people who don't like you, you are subject to this risk.

Look out, rj!

And Knight as a hero- check out how he has supported a former player who was always in Knight's doghouse-Langdon Turner- after Turner was paralyzed shortly before the NBA draft. Knight arranged to have the Celtics draft him (fulfilling Turner's dream) and has set up financing to help Turner in business. He is not all bad
-- no, I think he actually is pretty bad, regardless of the sexual harassment claims.

This is batshit crazy. Do you really think Gretchen Carlson would have risked the rest of her career over something that didn't happen? O'Reilly had a long history of misogyny, but in your world none of it happened. The many women who were attacked by him put their careers at risk. He had that kind of power.

The problem is just like the day care hoax, the real cases of abuse get lost in the hysteria.

Why don't you check out how Knight started fights with random people in parking lots? How about Knight throwing a full vase at the head of 60+ year old secretary? How about grabbing a student on campus for not addressing him properly?

Back