• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BobStackFan4Life: In memoriam

moonz and townie caused him to ragequit

IIRC he flipped out on moonz for something innocuous, I think it was after he asked if the "yo hamas" tag was a play on yo mama and moonz just told him he was a weird dude. #moonztruth cuts like a knife sometimes.

Speaking of, where the hell is Moonz? Off writing a book in Venice?

Reading a book in Venice?

Somewhere else thinking of Venice?

In Venice, California wishing it was Venice Italy?

Wishing he was in Venice eating at Pizza Hut?

We may never know.

Last edited:
Speaking of, where the hell is Moonz? Off writing a book in Venice?

Reading a book in Venice?

Somewhere else thinking of Venice?

In Venice, California wishing it was Venice Italy?

Wishing he was in Venice eating at Pizza Hut?

We may never know.

Changed his username to a dude that wrote...about Venice.

Thanks for all the kind words, made me feel good. No hard feelings against anyone- always liked Townie and he had nothing to do with me leaving. LOL at RSF's avatar. Can't believe it. Nice to know I'm remembered. Take care.

Stick around!

Today saw the return of BSF and ConnorEl. This will be a day long remembered. We have seen the end of Obi-Wan, and we shall soon see the end of the rebellion.

Thanks for all the kind words, made me feel good. No hard feelings against anyone- always liked Townie and he had nothing to do with me leaving. LOL at RSF's avatar. Can't believe it. Nice to know I'm remembered. Take care.

HaHa! Stick around, Bob. You've been missed.

Ummm. I don't know how to break it to you, but rj is.....gone.

As in he quit the boards, not dead.

Thoughts on my boi Mike White taking the UF job?

Back