• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boeheim on beating Pitt

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
"Forget about the ACC. This was a Big East game."

Way to make friends Jimmy.

Last edited:
Just saw that. Boeheim is a good enough coach that he doesn't need to make friends... he's always been against moving to the ACC, and I don't begrudge him for still saying so in his first season here. If he is still beating that drum in a couple years, that's an issue. But for now, with the two best teams being Big East transplants, he can still crow a bit.

How true.......lets get those clowns out of the ACC and take notre damn with you.
Without Pitt and Syracuse, the ACC would be historically bad this year.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised that if 'Cuse wins all this year to see Boeheim retire. I doubt he stays more than two more years after this season.

Can't disagree with Boeheim at all.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Syracuse here in Cville.

Ha, as if he was ever one to mince words to "make friends". Also I thought he was asked or was referring to the style of play/recent history of the rivalry. It is hard to talk too much shit about your current conference when you former conference basically collapsed and you were lucky to get out when you did.

I'd take 2 more years with JB, I think the ACC has reinvigorated him.

Ha, as if he was ever one to mince words to "make friends". Also I thought he was asked or was referring to the style of play/recent history of the rivalry. It is hard to talk too much shit about your current conference when you former conference basically collapsed and you were lucky to get out when you did.

I'd take 2 more years with JB, I think the ACC has reinvigorated him.

You are way less annoying than our other poster named after a highly successful college coach.

A few weeks ago I saw Boeheim interviewed and he said the ACC had the potential to be a good conference...He hates it and with coaches like Bz wh can blame him. The traditional ACC programs are a joke

You'd think he'd have something better to do than talk trash. Like hire an assistant coach who molests ballboys.

Long way to go. Probably will win the conference, but they will get some L's on Tobacco Road. It will not bea cake walk.

If I had a HS kid who was a great hoops player looking at ACC schools, hate to say it, but I'd prolly steer him toward Syracuse. Prolly Jamie Dixon after Boeheim and then Bennett after Dixon. Wouldn't want my kid playing for any school in the big 4 these days. And that's sad.

Boeheim is a good coach. He's also an asshat. Syracuse deserves him.

Back