• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boeheim presser

It was the Rotisserie place on Knollwood.

I'm being serious, had it confirmed from an inside source plus:

It was the best Italian dinner I've had in a long time, and who would have thought it? Winston-Salem? I should name the restaurant but I'll be in trouble. Simon is the owner. It's a little place. I didn't even get the name of it.

Simon Vizidomini
Owner

ok, didn't know you were being serious. BLL's is a good place. Ate there last month.

caturdeer, which daughter are you referring to? my 14 year old or my two year old?

please take your meds intern

and next time don't wear a seatbelt
#therewasnodeer

1604614_10152123029502039_1651972198_n.jpg

Hmm, never heard of that place until now. Gotta check it out sometime I guess.

Hmm, never heard of that place until now. Gotta check it out sometime I guess.

It's a low-key kinda place that doesn't advertise much and is tucked away in the corner of the bottom row of an office park. They don't advertise much. But it's real good.

It's a low-key kinda place that doesn't advertise much and is tucked away in the corner of the bottom row of an office park. They don't advertise much. But it's real good.

But the real question is - do they advertise much?

I wonder how many restaurants in Winston (or anywhere) have a photo of [Redacted]. I mean, this place will probably frame and hang that picture. Is it possible they'd do that for [Redacted]? Would they even know who he is?

I wonder how many restaurants in Winston (or anywhere) have a photo of [Redacted]. I mean, this place will probably frame and hang that picture. Is it possible they'd do that for [Redacted]? Would they even know who he is?

[Redacted] isn't even up on the wall at Vincenzo's for fuck's sake.

i would think getting custom made [Redacted] TP would be fairly easy

putting it in the rest rooms at the joel would be hilarious

this idea was partially inspired by RJ's toilets idea

Bz definitely eats at BLL Rotisserie, have seen him in there at least twice. I know Gaudio and Odom ate there too, they even used to have a big autographed WF Flag and Tim Duncan jersey on the wall.

I wonder if Boeheim had dinner with Odom. BLL is Dave's favorite restaurant in Winston-Salem.

Back