• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boeheim presser

Bz definitely eats at BLL Rotisserie, have seen him in there at least twice. I know Gaudio and Odom ate there too, they even used to have a big autographed WF Flag and Tim Duncan jersey on the wall.

Yep, I saw Gaudio there the first time I went there. I've only been there two or three times, delicious on all occasions but it's so easy to forget about when trying to figure out where you're going to have lunch

Place is always slammed at lunch and empty for dinner we eat dinner once a month. They serve big glasses of wine

Also got a turkey from there when inlaws decided to show up for thanksgiving b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His standards are low. I have been to syracuse and the.restaurant offering is meek. From his demeanor on the bench it did appear he was suffering from carb overload.

Glad to hear that Vincenzo's is maintaining its high standards. Is the food there still good? I haven't been in a couple of years.

[Redacted] isn't even up on the wall at Vincenzo's for fuck's sake.

Hey guys, i'm looking for an italian place that doesn't advertise much, any recs?

Had mrstsy not worked essentially next door, I'd have never tried it either. Her office gets lunch from there at least once a week.

Is Mrs. Tsy one of the SHADY LADIES?

Hey guys, i'm looking for an italian place that doesn't advertise much, any recs?

RTQ might be able to get you on the list at Olive Garden.

Glad to hear that Vincenzo's is maintaining its high standards. Is the food there still good? I haven't been in a couple of years.

Been a couple times in the last 6 months. Once it was excellent as in the past, the other time it was decidedly mediocre. That time was on like a random Tuesday night, so maybe it was just an off night for the restaurant.

Back