• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BofA Intern Dies After Working 3 Straight days

Probably not with a family, but when you're single or maybe married with a spouse in a similar situation? Yeah, I'd say it's sustainable. At least for me it is.

Oh yeah cause the crying baby is going to compel you home with an attitude like that.

Lol

I've worked a few back-to-back legit 14 hour days (as in billable time) and they are not sustainable.

I think that refers to branch banking.

No it doesn't. I work with plenty of bankers who are no where to be found on Friday at 4pm. Investment/Securities folks are really the only remaining bankers that still work more than a middling work week.

No it doesn't. I work with plenty of bankers who are no where to be found on Friday at 4pm. Investment/Securities folks are really the only remaining bankers that still work more than a middling work week.

but those are the only real bankers anyway, amirite?

It depends on what you mean by sustainable. Working 14-15 hour days can be done for a short while without dropping dead at your desk (or in your shower). I've done it before during trial prep/trials.

If you ask me to do it for a more than a month or so at a time, however, I am going to find a new job. If I absolutely had to do it non-stop I would drop dead by age 45 I would imagine.

Back