• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bogues Wake Photo among the 100 funniest per SI

Not really. Old Gold is practically tan. Our current uniforms are actually "old gold", at least the accents on the standard home/away unis.

Perhaps I should have said Wake Old Gold. Traditional Wake Forest Old Gold looks like the uniforms in the Muggsy picture not the desert tan that we rock now.

Perhaps I should have said Wake Old Gold. Traditional Wake Forest Old Gold looks like the uniforms in the Muggsy picture not the desert tan that we rock now.

No it doesn't. Old Gold is an actual color. Our school colors are OLD GOLD and BLACK.

Frank: What’s the intel?
Mac: They’re having a karaoke contest. I’m elevating us to threat level yellow. It’s time.
Frank: Yellow?
Mac: Yeah, its time.
Frank: What were we before?
Mac: Orange, of course.
Frank: Orange is much more threatening than yellow.
Mac: No, that’s an old system! It doesn’t work anymore! Clearly yellow—
Frank: You go from yellow to orange to red!
Mac: Yellow is more threatening than orange! FRANK! This is orange! Have you seen this?? This is yellow! See this? Is this more threatening?
Frank: It’s backwards going to yellow!
Dee: Wow! Color fight.

ChristieKerr with the trophy and Shaq/Danny Ferry have to be Top 5.

Those unis are sharp. Alot more gold than the tan things that NIKE gives us. Somebody send this to DM !

I like the WAKE over the numbers with FOREST below. I think the unis we use now make it look like WAKEFOREST. Too cluttered.

Not really. Old Gold is practically tan. Our current uniforms are actually "old gold", at least the accents on the standard home/away unis.

Not Old Gold....officially Las Vegas Gold. That color can be found at several other schools who have gold in their colors where NIKE is the provider.

Funny this came up.

I was actually showing a bunch of friends that picture just yesterday. Muggsy will be coming to our offices later this month to talk about 'overcoming the odds.'

I think Muggsy is a little older than you think. He was a freshman my senior year in 1984. I think he was on the team with Kenny Green et al.

Back