• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bonnaroo Lineup Announced

Yup....always hard when like three artists you're interested in play at the same time. Just have to accept the fact that you might miss some really, really good sets.

In a sense, it's why I'm starting to transition away from huge awesome festivals. I'll continue going to Lolla every year, but since the lineups aren't nearly as stacked, there are rarer conflicts, and more time to get weird. I think smaller festivals with two stages and no overlapping set times are the way to go for me from now on, and I like not camping too.

Still just crazy jealous of anyone going to Bonnaroo or even Firefly this year.

In a sense, it's why I'm starting to transition away from huge awesome festivals. I'll continue going to Lolla every year, but since the lineups aren't nearly as stacked, there are rarer conflicts, and more time to get weird. I think smaller festivals with two stages and no overlapping set times are the way to go for me from now on, and I like not camping too.

Still just crazy jealous of anyone going to Bonnaroo or even Firefly this year.

oh wtf I didn't realize Ellie would be at Firefly this year <3....guess that's another festival I'll do to waste time!

apparently Jack Johnson is filling in as the Mumford headliner. He was gonna do a sit in last night with ALO and they asked him so his band and gear are on the way. that's quick.

also I really really wanna go to Interlocken this year. New festival south of Charlottesville and not too far from the in-laws so we'd have a place to stay.

I'm hoping Mumford can't do the gig because they burned to death in a mandolin factory fire.

How that gasbag Marcus bagged Carey Mulligan I'll never know.

also I really really wanna go to Interlocken this year. New festival south of Charlottesville and not too far from the in-laws so we'd have a place to stay.

It's going to be incredible. But no way can I go with kids in school.

Back