• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Booing [Redacted]

Not going to boo a Wake Forest player or coach. I might not like what is going on and may scream & yell at games with the plays that are called or lack of effort or lack of defense, etc, but am not going to boo our coaches or players. And bcobb, I can't believe you would boo an official? ;)

Not going to boo a Wake Forest player or coach. I might not like what is going on and may scream & yell at games with the plays that are called or lack of effort or lack of defense, etc, but am not going to boo our coaches or players. And bcobb, I can't believe you would boo an official? ;)

I have absolutely NO problem booing someone making over $1 million/year and not doing their damn job. The problem always becomes how you distinguish the booing and that's why most just don't do it. And, I think we all know that this twat of a coach would use the players as a shield, at the first chance, to deflect attention from himself.

Would never boo the players. God knows, our players have suffered enough with this clown in charge.

Last edited:
Havent heard boos directed at Bz during games this year. Any that occurred were not loud enough to be heard.

However, there were audible boos when he was announced this fall prior to the OG&B scrimmage at Reynolds.

Theory: different audience of paying customers vs open gate ... look around the Joel and the empty seats speak volumes.

Havent heard boos directed at Bz during games this year. Any that occurred were not loud enough to be heard.

However, there were audible boos when he was announced this fall prior to the OG&B scrimmage at Reynolds.

Theory: different audience of paying customers vs open gate ... look around the Joel and the empty seats speak volumes.

RW says that we just don't draw well in February home games now.

"We've had an abnormally cold winter. You can't blame that on Jeff. Attendance is down all across college basketball. Take for instance the Duke-Carolina game last week. My staff tells me there was NOBODY at that game last Wednesday."

I would boo him at the lake,

I would boo him while eating cake,

I would boo him at first take,

You see I do not like this Jeff [Redacted], JoshWake,

I do not care for Ron Wellman's mistake.

Last edited:
Back