• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College Game Review / UNC Game Week Thread

Sounds like UNC plays a bend but don't break type defense. We should be able to have some 10-12 play drives, but whether we get it in the end zone or kick a field goal will be the difference. Putting up yards should not be too difficult but points are a different story. They have a young defense which is why they play this style (smart on their end).
They should be playing off of our receivers unlike BC who had a more experienced secondary. So hopefully we go back to the short quick passes.

I would be surprised if we are playing off your receivers. Our secondary has actually played pretty tight this year and has looked like the strength of the defense (unsure whether a middle of the road defense can have a "strength").

I would be surprised if we are playing off your receivers. Our secondary has actually played pretty tight this year and has looked like the strength of the defense (unsure whether a middle of the road defense can have a "strength").

Hey, our guys are just lucky to be able to share the field with you guys Saturday night.

I'm just praying we can score 3 points and keep UNC under 50.

Back