• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

Enjoy your ban, milhouse has accomplished his goal by showing you to be an unstable person who uses hate speech.

Seeing all the prolbems people are having with Loh's postion reminds of a FUNNY story. My buddy Juan is BLACK. His wife Susan is white. They were moving to Atlanta and wandering how it would play there.

They found a house they liked. When they reached the master bedroom suite, each went into a closet to see the space. Susan said,"I'm in HIS closet."

Juan said,"I'm in HIS closet."

They both chuckled knowing being an INTERACIAL coupe wouldn't be as hard as being a gay couple.

tDlRk.jpg

Being accused of thinking trump is great is a pretty strong accusation without evidence. If he said that about you unprovoked, Loh, I’m sorry.

Being accused of thinking trump is great is a pretty strong accusation without evidence. If he said that about you unprovoked, Loh, I’m sorry.

Well he’s calling folks who disagree with him Antifa and is throwing out all that free speech that used to be ok in real murica before PC.

by the way loh, in addition to being a puss you are incredibly stupid. like tintin level stupid.

Back