• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

So terrorism stopped in 2000? Awesome, I guess those high school classmates of mine who I thought were under about a million tons of rubble have just been on a really long vacation.

No, I am just showing that there is a long history of domestic terrorism as well and that's when the study I read stopped.

Obviously there are more recent examples like Aurora and Newtown.

Last edited:
God you people are good at ruining threads.

Bunch of narcissistic pinheads who can't help but be argumentative.

Can't you take your shit to the Tunnels?

In denverpacker's defense, I just saw a report that said the Saudi man was running away while twirling his mustache and laughing maniacally. Gotta tackle him.

In denverpacker's defense, I just saw a report that said the Saudi man was running away while twirling his mustache and laughing maniacally. Gotta tackle him.

Indeed. That is worth a picture to post onto Instagram! Arab dude with an 1920s villain's mustache? That's gold.

What if the guy looked like a leprechan?

leprechaun_sketch.jpg

Nope. Does not make me a bigot. I would also hazard a guess there are way more folks that share my line of thinking than not. Not saying that makes my line of thinking right, or wrong. Just that it is shared by many.

Actually enjoying all the hand wringing on this thread by some of y'all. Do you think the FBI is using any type of profiling in their initial looks? And that will include White Power folks, military supremicists, Aryan Brotherhood folks etc.

I think it's kind of weird that you are enjoying anything about this incident.

Before facepalming I'd want to know what is considered part of the course. I know several blocks beyond Dartmouth St (finish line) are blocked off and, for this guy's purposes may be considered part of the course. Likewise in Hopkinton where it starts.

Also, I'd be in the mood to forgive these guys for misspeaking a totally irrelevant fact in light of what they're going through at the moment.

dude, racial profiling is horrible.

but maaaaaayybeee judging people who were just witness to a terror bombing is a little extreme

Have there been any American bombings that weren't domestic terrorists? Off the top of my head, Eric Rudolph and Tim McVeigh are the only ones I can think of.

Back