• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

My guess is the needles were done by the medics. Its more of a field technique than the ER.

yeah for sure. i used to work in the field too. but i've seen them done in EDs as well. either way it's the first thing that one would do for a tension pneumo was my point

Tamerlan Tsarnaev has a 3 year-old daughter I hear.

seems like Wake Forest bball's own Chris Ellis is a truther when it comes to the government causing this, per Facebook.

#noculture

I really do mean this is the most respective way possible, but Boston PD and whoever else is pursuing this have really screwed the pooch. They have no idea where this cat is, none.

Are they saying they saw a guy walking and he ran into a building? Wasn't paying 100% attention.

For being such a marginal player, Chris Ellis had some baller nicknames. Critty Cree and CE0. Much better than K-Slay.

I really do mean this is the most respective way possible, but Boston PD and whoever else is pursuing this have really screwed the pooch. They have no idea where this cat is, none.

He could be in Charlotte tomorrow. Seems like a good opportunity to spend the weekend on my roof with some beer and a shotgun.

For being such a marginal player, Chris Ellis had some baller nicknames. Critty Cree and CE0. Much better than K-Slay.

Don't remember that one. That's even better than the original CP3.

Back