• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston Marathon Bombing - Sgt McCarthy > PhDeac

Did they just say that they have some guy on the ground with his hands over his head? In a parking garage somewhere?

Meanwhile McCarthy is burning the fucking hamburghas somewhere...

Yeah in a parking garage at Beth Israel hospital. Trying to find it on a map. At corner of Hazel and Howe I think. Suspicious car with door open but nobody inside. I guess this guy was near it. Called for backup. Guys at McCarthy's burger stand drawing straws to see who has to go.

The dad: "someone framed them. being cowards they shot the boy dead. there are cops like this."

Well, thank God the whole family isn't crazy. Facepalm

been in a meeting.

WTF is happening????????

What has McCarthy fucked up?

aaahhhh update please

These fucking retards on CNN kill me... this kid is going "Well I just wanted to come on here and tell everyone, that he is a really nice guy - he's a good guy"

HE BLEW UP A FUCKING 8 YEAR OLD!

multi state convoy of police just stormed into Umass Dartmouth campus where suspect is a student (via @CBSBoston)

i would hate to be a student at dartmouth who looked like that kid... shit would get real in a hurry

slammed the dude on the ground for just being out walking around. seriously, this is what's going on now? City in lock down with officials saying that it might be on lock down all the way through the weekend and that every house in the area will be searched whether you grant the police entrance or not. 'murica!

slammed the dude on the ground for just being out walking around. seriously, this is what's going on now? City in lock down with officials saying that it might be on lock down all the way through the weekend and that every house in the area will be searched whether you grant the police entrance or not. 'murica!

i guess the bill of rights is thrown out the window on this one.. merica

Back