• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bowl chances slim even with getting to 6 wins

Quepo

Reaction score
With today's results 8 teams are eligible...Pitt, Syracuse, & the Goats all need one more win. Figure at least one of them will make it, probably 2. Perhaps with FSU playing in the championship potentially allows Clemson to make a BCS game. Even if we win out the chances of us going to an ACC bowl tie-in are slim which leaves us at mercy of other unused bowl slots.

As crazy as it sounds our team is going to have to play lights out to even have a shot against Duke next week.

Duke is going to hammer us next week. Unlike us, they play and coach fast, aggressive, and with passion.

Plus, if they end up beating Miami Duke will come into our game probably ranked for the first time since Spurrier I would guess.

This can't be right. I was told it was impossible for small schools with high academic demands to compete with powerhouse football programs.

This can't be right. I was told it was impossible for small schools with high academic demands to compete with powerhouse football programs.

Who said that?

Dook will beat us by 20+.

Does anyone seriously think we deserve to go to a bowl??? It won't matter because we're not getting 6 wins but if we did and got left out, I wouldn't be upset about it.

Does anyone seriously think we deserve to go to a bowl??? It won't matter because we're not getting 6 wins but if we did and got left out, I wouldn't be upset about it.
I would be for guys like Camp and Nikita, certainly wouldn't be upset about for the coaches.

Deserve doesn't really have anything to do with it. We'll see a lot of teams this December who don't "deserve" to be in a bowl, but will be anyway

Hint: "Oh Heavens Yes"

Deserve doesn't really have anything to do with it. We'll see a lot of teams this December who don't "deserve" to be in a bowl, but will be anyway
The_Wire_Snoop.jpg

He was definitely short of the endzone but they can't overturn that.

Back