• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

Not much time left to write a check to Wellman and get a seat.

So has there been any talk of why 4 games are played in the First Four, 2 on Tues/2 on Wed....and why both Tuesday winners aren't playing on Thursday?

Seems a little bit of an advantage for us if we win, we get an extra day to rest. Seems strange they wouldn't do Tues/Thur and Wed/Fri for the 1st/2nd games for all of those teams.

Agreed, I was surprised the winner of our game will play Friday instead of Thursday. I think it has to do with the winner going to California most likely.

Bleacher Report ranked the 25 best players in the tournament. Justin Jackson in 13th and John Collins in 12th. Malik monk right ahead of John at 11. Been awhile since we've had a player at this level.

I did get an e-mail that said Wake sold out of their allotment from the Deacon Club for tonight. Wonder how many that is per school? Probably 1-2K?

How many Holidays are there? Is this the 4th Holiday that has played for UCLA? We need a family pipeline like that. Do we have more Collins'? Where did the Martin twins transfer to, btw?

How many Holidays are there? Is this the 4th Holiday that has played for UCLA? We need a family pipeline like that. Do we have more Collins'? Where did the Martin twins transfer to, btw?

You may have noticed that we have Randolph Childress's son on the team right now.

We blew off Lenny Chappell's kid.

Multiple Haases though.

Kansas St is now -2

The sharps seem to be anti-Wake this evening.

You may have noticed that we have Randolph Childress's son on the team right now.

We blew off Lenny Chappell's kid.

Multiple Haases though.

So I guess you are saying that if Chill hadn't have played for a decade in Italy, we could expect more lil Childress' but since he DID play overseas, we have been limited to just one. Bummer. I am not holding my breath for lil Duncan. However, I do have high hopes for lil Paul.

Back