• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

I can't find Crawford.

Untitled.png

Geez. They already has us taking an "L."

I did get an e-mail that said Wake sold out of their allotment from the Deacon Club for tonight. Wonder how many that is per school? Probably 1-2K?

I would imagine they treat it like the other 1st/2nd round sites, and give each school around 450 tickets to the game (since it is a doubleheader and 4 schools are involved). It's a much lower number than you would think.

I love that the Bowl Lady made it to the cover.

all of a sudden everyone apparently calls her Red Panda and she's some huge phenomenon now. but she was always at our biggest games when I was a student and we just called her Bowl Lady. And the only time I remember seeing her drop one was 06 against Duke, which we lost.

all of a sudden everyone apparently calls her Red Panda and she's some huge phenomenon now. but she was always at our biggest games when I was a student and we just called her Bowl Lady. And the only time I remember seeing her drop one was 06 against Duke, which we lost.

She was at the Wake @ VT game dropped no bowls and we won.

Back