• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bracketology 2017

Agreed, I was surprised the winner of our game will play Friday instead of Thursday. I think it has to do with the winner going to California most likely.

Thanks for responding like a normal person and not a cocky asshole.

WF is a young team, no tourney experience and KSU playing good D.

It might be down to pace. Especially over the last couple years fast-paced teams have struggled in these toss-up type games against more controlled teams

I feel like if we play reasonably well we will win. By that I mean don't turn the ball over an inordinate number of times, don't shoot terribly and Collins doesn't sit half the game in foul trouble.

hopefully having non-ACC refs will make it better. but I have a sinking suspicion we're going to get 3 quickies on Collins.

So I guess you are saying that if Chill hadn't have played for a decade in Italy, we could expect more lil Childress' but since he DID play overseas, we have been limited to just one. Bummer. I am not holding my breath for lil Duncan. However, I do have high hopes for lil Paul.

For some reason I thought lil chill has a little bro name baby chill who's like 12. I guess I'm wrong.

hopefully having non-ACC refs will make it better. but I have a sinking suspicion we're going to get 3 quickies on Collins.

I think Danny will be uber sensitive to JC's fouls, and if the refs focus on him, that's our nightmare scenario.

Guaranteed lock for 3 fouls before 10 min in the UCLA game if we got that far

I think we need to set ground rules for the potential EMERGENCY BACK-UP THREAD today before it has the potential to cost us the game. We can't be too patient tonight - this is a MUST WIN scenario.

I can't find Crawford.

Untitled.png

Back