• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brad Stevens to Celtics

Stevens will have plenty of opportunities in college and will win again at that level if this doesn't work out. I'm sure he is being extremely well paid. Why not take a shot?

He'll definitely lose more this year than he did in six years at Butler.

I hope he succeeds. The nightmare scenario for me has always been that he takes over at Duke.

I always figured he'd end up coaching a team I didn't like, but never figured it would be an NBA team.

if stevens get the celts then that means enfield is pretty much a lock for lakers job at some point, right? he's already in LA.

A little out of left field. The NBA haters will be surprised and hate it, but he could/should be a good pro coach. He's a basketball guy. You get to coach basketball in the NBA, and not have to spend his time sweet talking teenagers. He has never been known as a disciplinarian, he is quiet, but charismatic and that should work well in an NBA locker room. He will need to get some talent, but his demeanor reminds me a lot of Spoelstra.

Wow; surprised as everyone is. Good luck to him but have to believe despite his skills, it will be an uphill struggle to succeed in the NBA.

A little out of left field. The NBA haters will be surprised and hate it, but he could/should be a good pro coach. He's a basketball guy. You get to coach basketball in the NBA, and not have to spend his time sweet talking teenagers. He has never been known as a disciplinarian, he is quiet, but charismatic and that should work well in an NBA locker room. He will need to get some talent, but his demeanor reminds me a lot of Spoelstra.

Sloth said the same thing on twitter basically. I like the comparison.

LeBron, be my avatar for my frustrations and finally clown on this guy for not saying "yes" four years ago.

He'll definitely lose more this year than he did in six years at Butler.

the nba plays 2.5 times as many games and every team a team plays is actually good. different from the horizon league.

way to put yourself out there with that prediction.

Back