• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brady Un-Retiring

Right now Jameis is the best QB in the NFC South and it’s not close.

I completely disagree with you in a gentlemanly manner. Ryan is still better and will be till the day he retires.

lol ESPN. Come the fuck on. Leave the ass kissing behind closed doors.

5ab037a282f54cb3a395a8006a4fa149.jpg

Supposedly, Brady is not 100% sure he's retiring according to reports this evening.

Brady Retiring

Supposedly, Brady is not 100% sure he's retiring according to reports this evening.

He’s just pissed someone leaked the news before he could make a six part documentary about his decision.

And Brady's dad saying it's not true

Gonna have to buy some ugly ass NFT to be able to read his retirement announcement

ESPN is already balls deep if this turns out to not be true

Tom Brady, like #BiffTannen, is not retiring.

Still much works to be done.

My guess this is absolutely true but no one wanted to take headlines from the games tomorrow.
It’ll be official by mid week.

My guess this is absolutely true but no one wanted to take headlines from the games tomorrow.

Yup. And Matt Ryan is the best QB in the NFCS. Gotta wonder who TB gets at QB. They still have a good roster even if they lost a few FAs. Maybe Jimmy G or Cousins?

Yup. And Matt Ryan is the best QB in the NFCS. Gotta wonder who TB gets at QB. They still have a good roster even if they lost a few FAs. Maybe Jimmy G or Cousins?

I think Jimmy G would make sense.

No one would be until after Feb 4 when he gets a guaranteed payout of millions no matter if he retires or not…

Not until after Feb 4 folks. Too much money to lose to announce before….

Brady get like 15 million if he’s still on the roster at the end of the season. He didn’t want it to leak before that. I don’t care who you are, 15 million is still a good amount of money for keeping your mouth shut and staying on the roster.

There was no cheating, it was an ESPN hit piece. All the things you think that came out were retracted after the fact. His legacy shall remain unbesmirched. Now let me go back to writing my Brady fan fiction, where his sons commit to Wake and lead them to back to back national championships.

Back