• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brand loyalties

Bronson Pinchot

Sam Cronin
Reaction score
I have lots. I know I could save $ if I went generic on a lot of this stuff, but I really don't care. I know it's American consumerism, too, and there are more socially responsible ways to spend my $, but...welp...you know.

Adidas (all athletic stuff)
Alka-Seltzer
Aquafresh
Bontrager (cycling parts)
Herbal Essences (bitches love herbal essences. don't hate)
KIND bars
Levi's (all Levi's everything)
Old Spice deodorant/body wash
Pop Secret
Trident

I'm sure more will come to me, but when it comes to sports equipment, medicine, toothpaste, cycling parts, shampoo, breakfast bars, jeans/jackets, deodorant/body wash, popcorn, and gum, I know what I like.

Apple (computer&phone)
Yamaha (drums)
Speed Stick
Crest
Frank's Red Hot
Levi's
Vans shoes
Converse All stars shoes
Jos A Banks
Iam's cat food
The Macallan

Last edited:
Thing is with hot sauce (like beer, liquor, and a few other things I can think of) is that I'm obsessed. I love trying new kinds way too much to only stick to one kind. I will tend to get Texas Pete, Frank's, Cholula, Crystal, or Trader Joe's jalapeno, but that can't be considered a brand loyalty. I definitely take sriracha over the similarly tasty Korean red paper paste you can get at Asian groceries.

Frank's
Heinz ketchup
Hershey's Syrup
Kraft Mac and Cheese

Thing is with hot sauce (like beer, liquor, and a few other things I can think of) is that I'm obsessed. I love trying new kinds way too much to only stick to one kind. I will tend to get Texas Pete, Frank's, Cholula, Crystal, or Trader Joe's jalapeno, but that can't be considered a brand loyalty. I definitely take sriracha over the similarly tasty Korean red paper paste you can get at Asian groceries.

yeah, I'm the same on general hot sauces - but I always come back to Sriracha and refuse the knock offs.

Gillette Mach 3
Old Spice Original deodorant and antiperspirant
Skoal

Last edited:
Maybe Old Spice. One of my dogs gets the rhea on cheaper dog food, so we stick with rue brand the vet recommended.

That's probably about it, except #JIFout after yesterday.

Listerine Cool Mint
Arm & Hammer Toothpaste
Degree deodorant
Nivea after shave
LG mobile phones
Rawlings baseball/softball gear

I'm a little confused on what this thread is about. I buy a lot of the same brands over and over, but not because I'm loyal to them. They just make the best thing out there and I'd have no hesitation leaving them behind if something better came along. I guess these are brands that have proven themselves for a while.

american-flg.jpeg

I'm a little confused on what this thread is about. I buy a lot of the same brands over and over, but not because I'm loyal to them. They just make the best thing out there and I'd have no hesitation leaving them behind if something better came along. I guess these are brands that have proven themselves for a while.

I think you understand it. For something llike hot sauce or cell phones, who makes the "best thing out there" is subjective, therefore our lists are different

Colgate
Tide
Nike running shorts
Breyers Ice Cream
Mahatma
Lever 2000
Land o' Lakes
Listerine as well

q-tips. all other brands of cotton swabs suck really really bad.
orville redenbacher. just pops way better than anything else.

Back