• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brandon Childress Commits!!!

http://instagram.com/p/ujxOUIkTWK/?modal=true

bigticket_hg
17 minutes ago
Everybody go follow the Wake Forest Commit! My fam just committed @agent_los ������ everybody go show my boy love ����

heyyacee [Bryant Crawford] ITS YOUR TURN NOW FAM!

I watched his dad struggle as a freshman but he always had the swagger. If he has his dad's touch and range I have no doubt he can be special. I have no doubt he has the swagger.

Welcome Brandon. Dream come true for many of us. Look forward to seeing you in black and gold!

I watched his dad struggle as a freshman but he always had the swagger. If he has his dad's touch and range I have no doubt he can be special. I have no doubt he has the swagger.

Struggle? He was awesome as a freshman. 14 ppg in 24 mpg. Right around his career percentages. I hope more freshmen struggle like that.

Welcome Brandon, now just bring Giles and Parker with you!

I am so happy right now. Permasmile on my face.

If Manning lands Harry Giles, he's kicking ass and taking names.

Yo, can someone from BSD plz find that video of BChill hitting like 8 3's in that one game (maybe more, and I also remember some kind of pointing at the camera/swagger too)..

Back