• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

Lol this guy. He knows what the report’s going to say

Holy shit you lefties are nuts

Anybody who can look at Adam Schiff and not see a fucking weasel is either willfully ignorant or a straight up moron.

The worst liar in congress today. Follow the money with this guy —

I was wondering when the third stooge would show up.

I think lots of name calling really strengthens an argument.

Fuck You, Connor.

The Leftwing assholes on this site want to get it on and then a canon is finally turned on them and they cry like the bitches they are

Get ready for more heads to roll

Let’s consider: which administration seems most likely to bend the DOJ/FBI towards personal and partisan purposes?

Any doubt?

So what all could a Hungarian Jew who was all of 15 at the end of World War II done for the Nazis?

And you imagine Georgie was the only 15 year old Hungarian Jew?

Listen to his own words - “in many ways it was the most exciting time of my life”

You are making strong and convincing arguments.

I don’t care, Connor. You wouldn’t know the Truth if it clobbered you over the head.

It doesn’t matter. The Truth will continue to come out and it will follow the fact trail of testimony and the rules of jurisprudence both here and in the courts of the UK

And you imagine Georgie was the only 15 year old Hungarian Jew?

Listen to his own words - “in many ways it was the most exciting time of my life”

No I’m sure there were others. So what did he and this mythical group of fellow teens do to help the Nazis?

I don’t care, Connor. You wouldn’t know the Truth if it clobbered you over the head.

It doesn’t matter. The Truth will continue to come out and it will follow the fact trail of testimony and the rules of jurisprudence both here and in the courts of the UK

Connor is a very level headed poster. For you to sling pejoratives at him says much more about you than him. Also, calm down. My goodness

I should pay more attention to Lectro. Seems i have lots to learn from this font of wisdom and prudence.

I should pay more attention to Lectro. Seems i have lots to learn from this font of wisdom and prudence.

You’re right. The guy who believes Seth Rich conspiracy theories even though the kids parents are using Fox News is a bastion of integrity. Lectro, quick question: was Obama born in America?

I should pay more attention to Lectro. Seems i have lots to learn.

Don’t worry. You will. You are going to suffer some serious cognitive dissonance over the next 12-18 months

——————————————————————————————————————————-
I apologize to you, Connor. You apparently are not one who hurls invective. I goofed and thought you one of the usual suspects.

Please accept my sincere apology.

You’re right. The guy who believes Seth Rich conspiracy theories even though the kids parents are using Fox News is a bastion of integrity. Lectro, quick question: was Obama born in America?

No, I believe the audio tape of 2 Time Pulitzer Prize Winner, Seymour Hersch.

I believe William Binney, Thomas Drake and Forensicator on their determination that the hack was an inside job

I believe Kim Dotcom and Julian Assange and that they will provide proof

I believe William Binney, Thomas Drake and Forensicator on their determination that the hack was an inside job

Why haven’t they yet?

Great so you believe a conspiracy theory, and that’s what it is until proven otherwise, per Barca’s post.

You didn’t answer my second question. Do you believe Obama was born in America?

Why haven’t they yet?

Special Counsel Mueller has not requested interviews from any of the above..

Apparently a Russian Hooker in a Thai jail who claims to have a tape of somebody fucking a monkey is a more credible lead than, say, a guy like Binney, who actually created the software spy packages the NSA uses.

You tell me, smart guy

If they have the goods they should announce it. No time like the present.

Back