• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

Great so you believe a conspiracy theory, and that’s what it is until proven otherwise, per Barca’s post.

You didn’t answer my second question. Do you believe Obama was born in America?

“Conspiracy theory” — really, are you that much of a hack?

What’s your theory of Trump campaign colluding with Putin to overthrow American Democracy?

Do you have any idea how mind-fucked you’ve become?

Of course you don’t

My oh my congratulations moonz, you were right.

Sailor slurping every creamy drop and cleaning the rest off of lectro’s taint is amusing, too.

Have fun guys, it’s your big day!!

Special Counsel Mueller has not requested interviews from any of the above..

Apparently a Russian Hooker in a Thai jail who claims to have a tape of somebody fucking a monkey is a more credible lead than, say, a guy like Binney, who actually created the software spy packages the NSA uses.

You tell me, smart guy

Not sure if you’ll read this but it addresses all of your fantasies and discredit Sy Hersch.

https://www.thenation.com/article/seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists-and-russiagate-truthers/

Aside from the facts with sources cited in the article; if there was something here, why are Seth’s parents wanting to move on but suing Fox News first?

Lastly, third request - please answer my question about your thoughts on Obama’s birthplace please.

My oh my congratulations moonz, you were right.

Sailor slurping every creamy drop and cleaning the rest off of lectro’s taint is amusing, too.

Have fun guys, it’s your big day!!

Just say “Thanks”. You learned something today. I know it doesn’t taste good but it’s good for you

“Conspiracy theory” — really, are you that much of a hack?

What’s your theory of Trump campaign colluding with Putin to overthrow American Democracy?

Do you have any idea how mind-fucked you’ve become?

Of course you don’t

LOL you don’t know me. I rarely post here.

To answer your question, though, I don’t know if Trump’s campaign directly and intentionally collided with the Russians yet. However, we have a special counsel investigating a nefarious claim that true patriots like yourself should care about if you care about our democracy. That said, there’s an awful lot of smoke for there to not be a fire. Time will tell.

Well, I’m not above saying I think Trump is piece of shit human being or criticizing Pubs generally (my party for most of my life).

I generally try to avoid petty back and forth and name calling with other posters here. I do try to learn and understand what the fuck is really going on. Certainly seems to me a discouraging time for our nation.

Anyhow, I appreciate anyone here offering insight. Either their own perspective or a well-referenced one.

And I’m generally glad for most anyone who seems to give a damn either way.

I admit I don’t relate too well to trolling—just not my mindset.

I can also enjoy something of the entertainment and diversionary aspects of hanging out here when I have time.

Apology accepted.

I have no reason to care personally about McCabe. If he deserved to be fired then he should have been fired. But I don’t think I have enough evidence for a firm conclusion. And I think it’s clear Trump is petty and vindictive and trying hard to bend DOJ/FBI to serve his interests.

Not sure if you’ll read this but it addresses all of your fantasies and discredit Sy Hersch.

https://www.thenation.com/article/seth-rich-conspiracy-theorists-and-russiagate-truthers/

Aside from the facts with sources cited in the article; if there was something here, why are Seth’s parents wanting to move on but suing Fox News first?

Lastly, third request - please answer my question about your thoughts on Obama’s birthplace please.

2 can play this game:

Oh God no, not the Nation..that explains a lot.

You can find Sy Hersch’s audio pretty easily. Listen to it and tell me what you think. Don’t be scared. You can do it and even formulate your own opinion on what you heard. You listen to it and be the judge of what you hear😀

I’m rooting for you

[going to eat some waffles with blueberries and whipped cream, nurse my cold, and listen to some nice music, and maybe look at a newspaper—carry on fellas, check back later]

Dude, he says he “heard it from someone.” That’s it. That’s his source. From the link that directly quotes him:

“Before we continue with the story, let’s unpack Hersh’s part in this. Contacted by The Nation via e-mail, Hersh affirmed that he didn’t know that Butowsky had recorded the call, for which both the text and audio have been made available. Interviewed by NPR for its story, he admitted talking to Butowsky. “I hear gossip,” Hersh told NPR’s David Folkenflik. “[Butowsky] took two and two and made forty-five out of it.” Indeed, Butowsky, focused on coming up with an alternate explanation for the release of the DNC e-mails, and did go a lot further. But Hersh appears to have provided Butowsky (and by extension, Zimmerman and Wheeler) with unsupported claims about an FBI report on Rich—coming from a single unnamed source, from documents that Hersh admits he didn’t see but only heard about—that concluded that Rich was involved with WikiLeaks. As Caitlin Johnstone, writing for Medium, notes, “Hersh owes the world an explanation for his Seth Rich comments.”

Anyway. You still haven’t answered my question about Obama. I guess you won’t.

Well, I’m not above saying I think Trump is piece of shit human being or criticizing Pubs generally (my party for most of my life).

I generally try to avoid petty back and forth and name calling with other posters here. I do try to learn and understand what the fuck is really going on. Certainly seems to me a discouraging time for our nation.

Anyhow, I appreciate anyone here offering insight. Either their own perspective or a well-referenced one.

And I’m generally glad for most anyone who seems to give a damn either way.

I admit I don’t relate too well to trolling—just not my mindset.

I can also enjoy something of the entertainment and diversionary aspects of hanging out here when I have time.

Apology accepted.

I have no reason to care personally about McCabe. If he deserved to be fired then he should have been fired. But I don’t think I have enough evidence for a firm conclusion. And I think it’s clear Trump is petty and vindictive and trying hard to bend DOJ/FBI to serve his interests.

Thank you, Connor.

Fair enough (what you stated above)

I strongly disagree with your opinion and consider my own to be very well referenced. I grew up as a Lefty and have since abandoned after voting for Obama in 2008. I consider the willful lack of media concern over Barack to have been the gravest example of dereliction of journalistic duty in my lifetime. The level of transactional hackery and the incestuous relationship between government agencies and media to be the greatest threat to modern democracy.

It was in the early nineties when I first came across C. Wright Mills, Gore Vidal, The Berrigan Brothers, McLuhan and most importantly the Canadian documentary “Manufacturing Consent”. From that point I have viewed modern media as an agenda setting enterprise wherein a few media organs generate the news that is fit for widespread dissemination. Since that time I have been leery of the MSM and I became that way through reading the analysis of the leading Left Wing intellectuals in our society at that time.

I respect that you think my opinion is horse-shit, but I assure you I am not trolling you.

Dude, he says he “heard it from someone.” That’s it. That’s his source. From the link that directly quotes him:

“Before we continue with the story, let’s unpack Hersh’s part in this. Contacted by The Nation via e-mail, Hersh affirmed that he didn’t know that Butowsky had recorded the call, for which both the text and audio have been made available. Interviewed by NPR for its story, he admitted talking to Butowsky. “I hear gossip,” Hersh told NPR’s David Folkenflik. “[Butowsky] took two and two and made forty-five out of it.” Indeed, Butowsky, focused on coming up with an alternate explanation for the release of the DNC e-mails, and did go a lot further. But Hersh appears to have provided Butowsky (and by extension, Zimmerman and Wheeler) with unsupported claims about an FBI report on Rich—coming from a single unnamed source, from documents that Hersh admits he didn’t see but only heard about—that concluded that Rich was involved with WikiLeaks. As Caitlin Johnstone, writing for Medium, notes, “Hersh owes the world an explanation for his Seth Rich comments.”

Anyway. You still haven’t answered my question about Obama. I guess you won’t.

The statement “he heard it from someone” is a lie.

You will have to listen to the tape. Moreso now, so you can see how the Nation article itself is misleading you.

In the tape, Hersch brags about his longtime informants in the Investigative and Spy services (for which he is legendary among long-form investigative journalists)

Listen, and if nothing else you will be agitated with The Nation for having incorrectly reported what was actually said

The statement “he heard it from someone” is a lie.

You will have to listen to the tape. Moreso now, so you can see how the Nation article itself is misleading you.

In the tape, Hersch brags about his longtime informants in the Investigative and Spy services (for which he is legendary among long-form investigative journalists)

Listen, and if nothing else you will be agitated with The Nation for having incorrectly reported what was actually said

He literally says he didn’t see anything, only heard about it. From the horse’s mouth. He also said he hears gossip.

Guess you won’t answer the Obama question.

I’m out. Great Saturday to enjoy outside. You should too, Lec!

Let me also add that you will also be pissed with Seymour for his lame back-tracking.

I suspect his harsh words toward Brennan and Clapper had him a bit worried when listened to his tone toward both men.

Sy is a reporter first and does not need to chop himself off at the knees

Hersch himself has indicated that he was just fishing for information. So you are basically asking for us to read into Hersch's off the record surreptitiously recorded comments and to disregard his his own explanation of those comments.

He literally says he didn’t see anything, only heard about it. From the horse’s mouth. He also said he hears gossip.

Guess you won’t answer the Obama question.

I’m out. Great Saturday to enjoy outside. You should too, Lec!

No you didn’t. You did not listen to the Hersch audio.

I never cared where Obama was born. I voted for him in 2008. A non issue from the time Sidney Blumenthal and the Clinton campaign first invented it.

Go run away and play. Have a great day!!

Hersch himself has indicated that he was just fishing for information. So you are basically asking for us to read into Hersch's off the record surreptitiously recorded comments and to disregard his his own explanation of those comments.

Again, listen to the audio tape. That’s all you have to do, Chris. If you want to come back after and call me a fucking whacked-tin-hat after that’s great too😀

Back