• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

1. 8 foreign intelligence agencies gave us a heads up about Trump's communications with Moscow. Including George Papadapolous bragging about having access to Hillarys stolen emails.

2. Trump fired the FBI Director overseeing the investigation that started with #1

Bull shit

It is indisputable that the first person to pay Fusion GPS for a report/dossier on Trump was a long-time, RW, Republican donor named Smith (who committed suicide after being outed). Further, Carter Page had three FISA warrant approvals three years before Fusion ever looked at Trump.

How about the now proven link between Trump's date department and the Russian troll farm? That's the definition of collusion.

The Anti-Semitism of the right wing conspiracy brigade of dipshits on here is quite breathtaking.

What would happen if a member of the FBI IG Office says he was pressured by a superior or Sessions to come up with the McCabe charges?

Watch for Andrew McCabe to rat out James Comey.

Bill Priestap will repay Comey for trying to roll the bus on him is Comey’s Senate testimony

Samantha Power and Brennan are beginning to feel the heat. You know them by their latest squeals on Twitter.

🤓👊🏻☝️

What would happen if a member of the FBI IG Office says he was pressured by a superior or Sessions to come up with the McCabe charges?

If the tin-hat fits, wear it. rj pedaling conspiracy theories

Glad to see you agree that McCabe got what he deserved.

Before it is over we will see evidence emerge from the dark web where these traitorous bastards did their gameplanning — Palpatine thread will be proven - the evidence was captured by Internet tin-hats and these same tin-hats will see these turds get the Justice they so richly deserve.

You are still amusing and clearly enjoying yourself, and that’s cool. The overwhelming shiftiness and shittiness of this presidency and the current state of our government lends itself to your line of comedy. I respect that. Keep the laughs coming my man

Seems decent.

unfortunately that description is more than a little deceptive, if not dishonest, and very incomplete

just one item: Soros funded NGOs have been working together with human trafficers to smuggle migrants - just so that we are clear on this, that's migrants, not refugees - into Europe, that is helping to enrich human trafficers, and then dumping their illicit victims into Europe to be supported at tax payer expense

does this behavior by Soros and his organizations really seem decent to you?

Yes, it seems to me a decent thing to help those in need of help. Migrant or refugee.

George Soros: Why I’m Investing $500 Million in Migrants

It’s amazing to me that anyone can look at the current administration, compare it to any prior one, and rail on about past corruption or DOJ meddling.

It’s something of a truth barometer for me. Sort of like when the liar in chief rattles on about “fake news” (generally just facts he doesn’t like), I consider the source of his ire to be most likely ennobled and its trustworthiness enhanced by his chastisement. Thus have I subscribed to the NYT since Trump took office.

Of course we should all desire a trustworthy, (mostly) open government. I’ve no interest to defend corruption regardless of party. But, again, it amazes me to read seemingly intelligent folks seemingly confident that Trump is going to lead us into some less corrupt time.

I have to speculate that it’s just Clinton/Obama and/or “liberal” derangement syndrome.

I suspect I’ll just be branded an idiot or worse and accused of suffering from TDS. So be it. Sad state of affairs.

The corrupt are unable to see corruption.

This admistration has been attacked relentlessly and still the President has performed.

The Deep State Will be rooted out.

Barack Obama will go down as the most corrupt President in U.S. history and it will not be close

Back