• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking: Andrew McCabe fired—HE GONE

Nope, Brennan is the central player in the ‘orchestra’. It was his spook skills on display in putting together the spread of the phony Dossier.

He is crooked. His loud crying since HRC lost was the trigger that told “this son of a bitch” had a hand in it.

Same for the liar, James Clapper

Nope, Brennan is the central player in the ‘orchestra’. It was his spook skills on display in putting together the spread of the phony Dossier.

He is crooked. His loud crying since HRC lost was the trigger that told “this son of a bitch” had a hand in it.

Same for the liar, James Clapper

Lol

For some reason rubes think this is a good thing.

Perhaps they think a scripted tv show about a fictional company where each episode ends with a fake CEO played by Trump firing a made-up character is real, and that it is the way functioning organizations work.

giphy.gif

For some reason rubes think this is a good thing.

Perhaps they think a scripted tv show about a fictional company where each episode ends with a fake CEO played by Trump firing a made-up character is real, and that it is the way functioning organizations work.

No, we think lying under oath is a bad thing

No, we think lying under oath is a bad thing

I don’t consider you a rube trump believer. I don’t believe anything you post, it’s all a troll. You’re too smart, but I’m glad you’re out here doing it helps me keep up with the dummy right daily caller shit without having to give those sites clicks

What’s humorous is to see Samantha Power’s Twitter feed (thinly veiled threat against President Trump)

She twitted some shart about not messing with John Brennan and she got absolutely plastered — a beautiful thing to see

😆

I don’t consider you a rube trump believer. I don’t believe anything you post, it’s all a troll. You’re too smart, but I’m glad you’re out here doing it helps me keep up with the dummy right daily caller shit without having to give those sites clicks

You are in for a real surprise. Your opinion is very much the minority

Back