• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Pretty sure that there is eventually going to be one last stand off between Walt and Mike where one of them gets shot or blown up or poisoned or SOMETHING. One of them isn't making it out of this season alive, it's just a matter of which one.

agreed. there has been a lot of foreshadowing that hank will figure it out.

if it was, it would explain that jessie seemed to do a double take when he heard the whistling...

Pretty sure that there is eventually going to be one last stand off between Walt and Mike where one of them gets shot or blown up or poisoned or SOMETHING. One of them isn't making it out of this season alive, it's just a matter of which one.

I'm not so certain. There's no way they do the final half season WITHOUT a Walter White, which would leave only Mike to bite the dust. We only have two episodes left, and there's still a lot of backstory about Mike (his past, his daughter, his "cough" in Season 4 that the producers said was not a mistake) to be completed. I just can't imagine we make it to Season 5.2 without both of them.

Seems like the ricin may come into play at some point. There's a reason Walt saved it, as opposed to just destroying it with all the other Brock-related evidence.

Okay, how about this: harkening back to the Al Capone strategy, the IRS and US Attorney have flipped Skylar over the Ted thing and she's going to get all the evidence necessary for them to convict Walt on tax evasion. She gets immunity in return.

But wouldn't it be great if in the last scene of the last episode, Jesse accidentally drops a DEA badge on the ground in front of Walt.

This show will end with Walt luring everyone to one location and then blowing everyone, including himself, to kingdom come.

Hank: "Give it up, Walt! It's over!"
Walt: "It's over, when I say it's over."

(hits detonator)

BLAM!!!!

Either that or he loses his empire and becomes irrelevant, ala Marlo Stanfield.

skyler gets lung cancer and realizes that she has the same shitty insurance as walt (i hope they bought better insurance with all their money) and gets into the empire business

I'm not so certain. There's no way they do the final half season WITHOUT a Walter White, which would leave only Mike to bite the dust. We only have two episodes left, and there's still a lot of backstory about Mike (his past, his daughter, his "cough" in Season 4 that the producers said was not a mistake) to be completed. I just can't imagine we make it to Season 5.2 without both of them.

I didn't mean it would happen by the end of the half season, I meant by the end of season 5 (and potentially the end of the series).

walt just turned 51 and has to make it to at least his 52nd bday. he is not going anywhere this half season.

walt just turned 51 and has to make it to at least his 52nd bday. he is not going anywhere this half season.

Well, we know this happens due to the flash-forward from the earlier episode ("52" in bacon, the New Hampshire plates, the gun).

His 52nd birthday according to his NH ID which did not say his name. I would not be surprised if that happens sooner than a year from now..

Back