• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Just finished watching the series. Just wanted to thank everybody for not spoiling the show on other threads.

Finally started it on Netflix. I love it. Started it last Thursday and on season 2, episode 6. I love it.

I enjoyed reading through this thread as I was plowing through S5. Wish I had been watching all along but never saw the first episode until last month. Pretty much binged on Netflix since then. Really awesome show.

I think they were pretty clear that Gretchen was involved in Walt's exit from Grey Matter. They showed Walt and Gretchen in a flashback talking about the chemical make up of the body and it was obvious they boned. I'm guessing Gretchen chose the other guy and that was part of the reason Walt cashed out.

My favorite scene in the entire series.

I enjoyed reading through this thread as I was plowing through S5. Wish I had been watching all along but never saw the first episode until last month. Pretty much binged on Netflix since then. Really awesome show.

welcome to the fold, theres kool aid in the corner...

I keep checking this thread for the post that is never coming:

'Vince Gilligan relents; Breaking Bad coming back; final episode revealed to be dream of Walt's"

The theory that the last episode was Walt's dream and he really died cold and alone in NH is interesting (though I think it was debunked by Vince).

Yeah, sometimes it's good to go out on top. Reminds me of, among others, David Robinson (won his second NBA title on father's day with his dad and his kids in attendance) and Jerome Bettis (won Super Bowl with his parents front row and center).

Better this way than jumping the shark and in 5 or 6 more seasons, we have Walt Jr. being the new meth cook at a Czechoslovakian lab while Skyler runs a car-wash brothel and Walt now owns the Dallas Cowboys.

Yeah, sometimes it's good to go out on top. Reminds me of, among others, David Robinson (won his second NBA title on father's day with his dad and his kids in attendance) and Jerome Bettis (won Super Bowl with his parents front row and center).

Better this way than jumping the shark and in 5 or 6 more seasons, we have Walt Jr. being the new meth cook at a Czechoslovakian lab while Skyler runs a car-wash brothel and Walt now owns the Dallas Cowboys.

Homer (reading a telegram): "Project Arcturus could not have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast. Hank Scorpio."

(Homer groans): The Denver Broncos!

Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.

Homer (uninterested): Yeah, yeah.

Marge: Then explain to me why it isn't.

Homer (sighs): You just don't understand football, Marge.

Homer (reading a telegram): "Project Arcturus could not have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast. Hank Scorpio."

(Homer groans): The Denver Broncos!

Marge: I think owning the Denver Broncos is pretty good.

Homer (uninterested): Yeah, yeah.

Marge: Then explain to me why it isn't.

Homer (sighs): You just don't understand football, Marge.

one of my all time favorite simpsons moments.

Apparently Jesse Plemons, who played Todd, is the front runner for the new Star Wars. I hated todd.

Back