• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad Mafia (signups closed) (roles going out now)

Look at Da acting like he's not a closet Deac. I bet you get home from a long day at the office, strip down to nothing and slip on your nicest Deac outfit, look right in the mirror and say, "I'd fuck me."

il_214x170.970561016_ll3c.jpg

Look at Da acting like he's not a closet Deac. I bet you get home from a long day at the office, strip down to nothing and slip on your nicest Deac outfit, look right in the mirror and say, "I'd fuck me."

How is he a closet Deac? His username is DaDeacs, unlike your name that doesn't associate with Kansas at all.

Last edited:
How is he a closet Da? His username is DaDeacs, unlike your name that doesn't associate with Kansas at all.

He's been a Suquer for a while

How is he a closet Deac? His username is DaDeacs, unlike your name that doesn't associate with Kansas at all.

My name associates with my ultimate ability, that of assassinating toogs game in, game out, literally and figuratively

My name associates with my ultimate ability, that of assassinating toogs game in, game out, literally and figuratively

Going to watch the England-Russia match with some British expats tomorrow. If only it were the knockout stage so could see who would miss the PK for England.

Going to watch the England-Russia match with some British expats tomorrow. If only it were the knockout stage so could see who would miss the PK for England.

100% Harry Kane. I have been trying to inform my Spuds friend that the English media is about 2 months from turning on his beloved young Shit players. He doesn't believe me.

For reals though, for about 10 years after I graduated, I would guess than 81.3% of my non-work attire had a deacon logo or something to do with WF. Thats not the case no more.

I passed on free tickets to Ecuador versus Haiti because, who would want to watch that?

I passed on free tickets to Ecuador versus Haiti because, who would want to watch that?

Ecuadorians and Haitians? You know any?

Dude, wtf. Any soccer match that includes a South or Central American team is worth it. Really hot women that love the beautiful game.

I've never been more disappointed in you, Da.

He passed on going to that party at the 40/40 Club as well.

This is Eagles taunting us all.

"I'll take 2 minutes each round to nail the entire mafia while driving 75 in a 25 mph zone."

And IN

I do remember when I got in a car accident during a Mafia game in bama but I actually wasn't posting and driving at the time. And people were like well this was the most inevitable thing we've ever heard.

I do remember when I got in a car accident during a Mafia game in bama but I actually wasn't posting and driving at the time. And people were like well this was the most inevitable thing we've ever heard.

It's good that you have one flaw. I was beginning to worry you were a robot.

I think you should start an apprentice mafia system. A new player can drive you around as you play and you give them some pointers.

Back