• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad Mafia (signups closed) (roles going out now)

I think you should start an apprentice mafia system. A new player can drive you around as you play and you give them some pointers.

If I'm driving, how can I give him road head? Or is it just a courtesy handy in that situation?

Dude, wtf. Any soccer match that includes a South or Central American team is worth it. Really hot women that love the beautiful game.

I've never been more disappointed in you, Da.

False. The Gold Cup matches in DC/Baltimore were just El Salvadorian dudes trying to kill Panamanians. No attractive women at all

False. The Gold Cup matches in DC/Baltimore were just El Salvadorian dudes trying to kill Panamanians. No attractive women at all

Gold Cup =/= Copa and DC is a swampy shithole.

Yeah, I said it.

But I am willing to rescind my claim of Central American women. Except Costa Rica. They are like the penthouse of Central America.

Prolly won't be around for weekend fun time. In the ATL this weekend.

I haven't read my role yet.

As a professional banterer, I loved the no votes at night thing.

9091253.png

Nice use of the apostrophe. Some Jayhawk must have designed that shirt.

Can I have unlimited day vigs? I promise, I'll only use them to shoot JTP 47 times.

We played kickball yesterday at work. First time I've played in a long time, was pretty fun. I got a black eye from some chris farley lookalike who wasn't able to stop when he got to 2nd base.

Back