• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad

jamesda3

Reaction score
I have heard you guys talk about it on here and decided to give it a try on netflix and I love it. Is there only 7 episodes in season 1?

If you're just getting started, don't read the 15 page BB thread that is probably buried on page 7 by now. Lots of spoilers.

It only gets better after season one. A lot better. Cranston is the man.

I've finished the first 3 seasons. I can't find a place to watch season 4 though (i mean I have - ch131.com, but its usually pretty bad quality and takes forever to buffer)

I've finished the first 3 seasons. I can't find a place to watch season 4 though (i mean I have - ch131.com, but its usually pretty bad quality and takes forever to buffer)

Season 4 JUST ended, so you'll either need to catch it On Demand or wait for the blu-rays.

You could probably still get Season 4 on iTunes or Amazon video on demand.

yea, ill probably have to do that. i cant tell if i like skylar or if i hate her guts. it went from love to HATE to eh

yea, ill probably have to do that. i cant tell if i like skylar or if i hate her guts. it went from love to HATE to eh

My opinion of her changed after last season. Or during. Whatever. I wanted to hit her in the face with a 2x4 for the most part. But last season she definitely went through a change. No spoilers here. She still has stupid-bitch moments but she does take on a different persona.

my wife and I started because of all the talk on here too. We're in the middle of season 2. Absolutely love it.

it is funny you started this thread. i just ripped through the first 3 seasons. this show is amazing. definitely in my top 3 favorite of all time.

Started last week and half way through season 3 and I love it.

I hate Skyler I wish the Cartel guys would have taken the axe to the dumb ass whores neck.

YOOOOO. i just watched the last 7 episodes back to back. its like 5 am.

shitttttttt is all i have to say.

Last edited:
holy shit just finished season 4. the final 20 minutes of the finale may be the best 20 minutes of television yet. so dope.

Sorry if Haas.

A bud sent me this. The Office meets Breaking Bad. Hilarious.

Back