• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad

holy shit just finished season 4. the final 20 minutes of the finale may be the best 20 minutes of television yet. so dope.

No doubt. I'm almost wishing that this would have been the last season and series finale. Gonna be hard to top it.

I just started watching this over the last 2-3 weeks and yeah, I believe the hype. I'm at the beginning of season 3 now. I never thought of Cranston as being able to play anything other than a goofball but man, he makes Walt sort of like Tony Soprano to me in that I find myself liking him and coming to a point where I realize I'm liking a man doing some very very bad things.

Season 3 starts off kinda slow, but then punches you in the face with its awesomeness.

since he's only on season 3, why don't we wait until he gets to season 4 to discuss something done in season 4?

I know - no spoilers - im terrible at this. I'll keep my mouth shut - you know wwhat I'm talking about though, right?

Well I watched the whole season so I assume I do, but nothing is really sticking out in my head. A lot of shit happens in S4.

Just started the series on Friday night. I'm up through Season 2, Episode 4. Good stuff so far. Looking forward to catching up in the next few weeks.

Back