• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brexit

DeaconCav06

Dickie Hemric
Reaction score
Maybe this should go in the Tunnels but I'm just surprised we don't have a thread on it. I feel like the American media hasn't talked much about this.

Happening somewhere else, where they speak other languages. It doesn't have any impact on us.

You srs? Maybe it's just because the TV in front of my desk is always on Bloomberg or CNBC, but I've seen a looooot of talk on it. The Oliver piece on it this week was reasonably well done, but from what I've read was a bit one-sided.

Happening somewhere else, where they speak other languages. It doesn't have any impact on us.

My father in law would turn on closed captioning in movies/TV involving English actors because he couldn't understand them. I found that to be hilarious.

It affects me, but only because I've got a golf trip to Scotland next summer and it'll make the trip cheaper for us.

Maybe I'm wrong about the coverage. I guess my perspective is I have heard a lot about it but n NPR over the last month or so and then this week on CNN there was a casual "Everything you need to know" article.

It affects me, but only because I've got a golf trip to Scotland next summer and it'll make the trip cheaper for us.

#humblebrag

The leave side sounds crazy pants. It looks like little upside with very high risks.

#humblebrag

The leave side sounds crazy pants. It looks like little upside with very high risks.

If you only consider the financial side. Many in GB are tired of GB not controlling her own destiny and are particularly frustrated that Germany leads them around by the nose in the EU.

I do a bit of work with our company's UK business. The company hasn't told employees how they should vote but has made it clear that it will almost certainly be bad for our business there if Leave wins.

I went to vote this morning and they're not having this election in North Carolina. Thanks McCrory !

What is brexit exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back