• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brexit

I follow Rob Delaney on twitter and that dude has been posting Brexit stuff every day for like a month, which basically encompasses my entire knowledge of the situation. My impression is that if they indeed leave the EU, that will be not so great for the US and the rest of the world, but I have no idea.

Yeah, considering there are economic, Nobel laureates who are having a difficult or impossible time projecting what would happen if they leave, I find it funny that so many people are so passionate about Brexiting. Sounds like they're going through a similar phase as us, where some people just want to shake things up for the sake of shaking things up, not realizing that things can be much, MUCH worse than they are right now.

Last edited:
We should do something similar here. For instance, I would vote for Texas to Texit.

My friend is in Scotland right now. She texted me: "If it includes braces for their teeth and skin that looks like human skin I vote for leaving the eu."

We should do something similar here. For instance, I would vote for Texas to Texit.

I would make a friendly amendment that we allow them to Texit, however we're keeping Austin and the oil refineries. If Texas blockades Austin, we could air lift them food trucks on an as needed basis.

I would make a friendly amendment that we allow them to Texit, however we're keeping Austin and the oil refineries. If Texas blockades Austin, we could air lift them food trucks on an as needed basis.

fuck no. austin and it's pompous residents can braskit.

Meh the Austin/Texas division thing is so dumb and untrue. Most Austinites, including myself, loving being Texans. Texas is a pretty freaking sweet state, except for the douchers up in Dallas and the mind-numbing urban sprawl and traffic of Houston.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Meh the Austin/Texas division thing is so dumb and untrue. Most Austinites, including myself, loving being Texans. Texas is a pretty freaking sweet state, except for the douchers up in Dallas and the mind-numbing urban sprawl and traffic of Houston.

This may be the truest thing young Brasky has ever posted on these here rjkarl boards.

Just about dead even now with about 1/3 counted, but Sky News says Remain needed/was expected to be ahead at this point and talking like it's going to end up Leave.

The twitters are a buzz with Leave winning or losing by unexpected margins across England. The favorites are now picking Leave...

This could be the political equivalent of hiring Bz. Brits are giving their economy the death penalty.

Back