• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brilliant John Stewart Clip re: Rich and Poor

Awesome clip Moon...Stewart is a genius. Comedic gold combined with a heavy dose of reality.

Very funny and very sad at the same time.

"That's the problem with poor people, they still have some of their skin."

lol the fridge comment blew me out. The Daily Show (and Colbert) sure do make Fox News' commentators/guests look like fucking idiots

I liked the dishwasher outrage. 25% of poor people have a dish washer!!!!! The horror!

"they still have some of their skin" should go down as one of his best lines ever...

Great piece.

By the way, if poor people didn't have fridges Faux News would be complaining that they let too much food rot.

Fox News is pathetic. All those pundits comparing poor people to animals is horrifying, it is truly amazing that in this day and age people still think like that. (not to mention the serious racial undertones)

Fox News is pathetic. All those pundits comparing poor people to animals is horrifying, it is truly amazing that in this day and age people still think like that. (not to mention the serious racial undertones)

I am shocked that poor white trash believes the horse shit that fox spews.

if it weren't for the poor white trash, we'd have 3 republican senators and a few dozen congressmen

It's ironic. It's tragic. It's sad.

I am shocked that poor white trash believes the horse shit that fox spews.

if it weren't for the poor white trash, we'd have 3 republican senators and a few dozen congressmen

It's ironic. It's tragic. It's sad.

is it really that shocking? i mean, to me this stuff sounds scripted specifically to reinforce the bullshit that comes out of the mouths of redneck blue collar idiots and their stupid email forwards

Just this week pourman was outraged that I claimed conservatives wanted to raise taxes on the poor. No way he actually checks out that clip.

That clip would be funny if there weren't tens of millions of people in this country who actually felt that way.

Back