• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

I'm dating a former NFL cheerleader*

*not really but it sounds better and is less wordy than saying she made last cuts but she would have been the youngest in team history and didn't make the final roster

old-cheerleader.jpg

So have you ever gone in a public restroom and seen a piece of toilet paper on the porcelain in the middle not covered by the seat cover?

Never understood it, never thought about it much, but learned today that dudes put it there then rest their dong on it. Any bros copping to pulling this move?

Last edited:
I don't think my dong is long enough to pull that move unless I slide all the way up on the seat. I guess you do this after you piss? So piss then throne the dong until you're finished? Seems high class

i've done it on especially gross round-bowl toilets when i had to take an emergency crap, road trip gas station or rest stop kind of thing.

So have you ever gone in a public restroom and seen a piece of toilet paper on the porcelain in the middle not covered by the seat cover?

Never understood it, never thought about it much, but learned today that dudes put it there then rest their dong on it. Any bros copping to pulling this move?

How exactly did you learn that?

Is there a level of crazy that should deter a threesome with two milfs? One separated one married.

I would think the level of crazy of the husband should factor into the decision.

Back