• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
There's some stuff you just don't want to talk about with babes, included but not limited to:

-babes
-hookin it with babes
-how to perfect your surround sound system in your home theater
-action movies
-video games
-how crazy babes can be
-funny college stories
-that one time you took _______
-fighting
-what protein powder is best
-cool vehicles
-babes

Bro away

Last edited:
Dude how much should I expect to spend for a home theater?

Is it wrong to assume that most of my man cave worthy stuff will be put in storage when I get hitched?

We have different definitions of Bro. You don't want legit Bros answering the two questions you just asked.

We have different definitions of Bro. You don't want legit Bros answering the two questions you just asked.

This is true, these are former bros that would know these answers.

Wait, why wouldn't they be able to answer the first quest- I'M JUST TRYING TO START THE CONVO HERE.

So what's going on DieBroTiger

A chick just called me Bro in another thread, so I am really confused.

are you saying that's not a woman? My bad. The insane "logic" used in the child rearing threads just made me assume it was a woman. My DCUM suggestion makes less sense now.

You raise an interesting question: are children bro?

are you saying that's not a woman? My bad. The insane "logic" used in the child rearing threads just made me assume it was a woman. My DCUM suggestion makes less sense now.

phdeac, serious question, are you one of the DC deacs? If so, do you or your babymama spend any time on DCUM? I think you would enjoy it, and Bethesda.

Toogs thought I was a lesbian?

can lesbians be bro? one on hand, they like what we like. on the other hand, they are still chicks.

Dude how much should I expect to spend for a home theater?

Is it wrong to assume that most of my man cave worthy stuff will be put in storage when I get hitched?

Let's just say skip the 2BR condo and go straight for the TH (with basement) or single family if you don't wanna RIP your bro shit.

What kind of cleaners should I get to clean my house? Right now all I have is Clorox all-purpose cleaner.

I am just going to go ahead and say that this thread has proven how much Hello is not a bro.

I bought two toasters last week. 1 for toast, 1 for...(well, you guys know). So I came home drunk over the weekend and used them both (if you know what I mean), but the problem is I can't remember which one I used for which thing. And OBVIOUSLY I don't want to eat toast from the toaster I used for the other thing. So what do I do?

Back